Chapter 109 - 110

Chapter 109 Four Soul Fragments

"What kind of guess?"

Sesshomaru was also very interested in this question. After all, if the time flow rate on both sides was the same, the frequency of his meeting with Natsume would increase greatly. Even if it was not a hundred times as much as before, it would definitely be A lot more often.

This is good news for Sesshomaru, so he must figure out the cause of the change to ensure that the flow of time will not change back again.

"Higurashi Kagome."

What Sesshomaru didn't expect was that what Natsume said turned out to be a name, the name of a human girl.

"Your classmate?"

Sesshomaru quickly found this name from the corner of his memory. Natsume sometimes talked to him about his modern life, and occasionally mentioned this name, so Sesshomaru knew that Higurashi Kagome was Natsume's classmate at school.

Although for Sesshomaru, terms such as school and classmates are not so intuitive.

"Yes."

Natsume nodded:

"You came early, right?"

Natsume seemed to change the topic quickly, but Sesshomaru did not ask the reason, but answered honestly:

"Yeah."

"So Did you watch the battle just now from beginning to end?"

Hearing Natsume mention the battle just now, Sesshomaru unconsciously thought of his half-brother, the half-demon Inuyasha, and his mood suddenly became subtle, but still Nodding:

"Yeah."

"Then have you noticed the girl with Inuyasha?"

Of course Natsume noticed Sesshomaru's emotional fluctuations. He could be said to have grown up with Sesshomaru, watching Sesshomaru grow from fragile to fragile. The little monster has grown into a big monster that can make many monsters tremble just by saying his name. No one knows better than Natsume what other things he has experienced that can affect Sesshomaru.

Therefore, Natsume certainly knew Sesshomaru's dislike for InuYasha, and the reason why he brought up the battle just now was certainly not for InuYasha.

"Which girl?"

Most of Sesshomaru's attention was focused on Inuyasha, although he also saw the girl who looked exactly like Kikyo who came out of the bone well with Inuyasha, and felt the powerful force in her body. Spiritual power, but Sesshomaru didn't take it to heart.

Now that Natsume mentioned it, Sesshomaru realized something was wrong -

yes, why did Inuyasha come out of the bone well? He was sure that when he came over, the well was empty!

In other words, Inuyasha, like Natsume, can travel through time and space?

There is also that girl who looks just like Kikyo, and she also has powerful spiritual power in her body. She came out of the bone-eating well, and she wears such strange clothes... Combining the above, it seems that Natsume once recalled

that I mentioned that I have a classmate who looks like Kikyo.

Sesshomaru reacted instantly:

"That girl is Higurashi Kagome? What is her relationship with Kikyo?"

Natsume knew that Sesshomaru would be able to figure it out very quickly with his intelligence, or to be more precise, if Inuyasha hadn't been there just now If Sesshomaru had been distracted, he would have noticed something strange about Higurashi Kagome long ago.

Rebirth of Natsume: Demon Love [Comprehensive Manga]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara