Chapter 269 - 270

Chapter 269 Betting

The iron ball was formed by Booth's magic power. Of course it cannot exist for too long after being out of his control. Hattori Heiji didn't know this, so he was surprised.

Conan and others were as shocked as Hattori Heiji, but unfortunately it was impossible for anyone to give them answers.

And Hattori Heiji's result also made other people who were ready to take action not dare to take action. It's not that they are timid, but that they rush forward knowing that they can't beat him. Isn't that an idiot?

At this time, the doctor had come in immediately, and the people who were preparing to fight didn't want to waste any more time. They winked at each other and went out through the back door one after another.

Don't wonder why they know where the back door is. Isn't it a very difficult thing for them with keen observation?

Conan and Hattori Heiji followed naturally. The others were not uncurious, but they were also worried about the injured customers in the store. In addition, Mouri Kogoro had to wait for the police to arrive, so they could only regretfully Stayed.

Natsume looked at the two young detectives who followed him, shook his head and did not stop them. Anyway, for these two young men, even if they saw something supernatural, they would try their best to explain it with science. When the time comes, It will be them who have a headache.

Natsume thought very unscrupulously.

"Why did you let them follow?"

This time Sesshomaru didn't guess Natsume's intention, so he asked in confusion.

Sesshomaru knew that Natsume didn't want ordinary people to know the existence of another world. Those two teenagers were obviously so shrewd, shouldn't Natsume be more careful? Otherwise, he wouldn't have to find someone to erase those people's memories about the previous incident.

"Haha..."

Natsume smiled before saying anything:

"Even if you change your original form in front of them, they won't believe that you are a monster."

Natsume said very firmly:

"They believe too much in their own opinions and knowledge. , I don’t believe that there are monsters and monsters in this world, so it doesn’t matter what they say.”

Not sure if it was his own illusion, Sesshomaru felt that there was a bit of schadenfreude in Natsume’s voice.

Little did he know that this was not an illusion at all. Natsume really wanted to see Conan and Hattori Heiji in confusion.

As he was talking, he came to the unfinished building that Booth mentioned.

"You really won't interfere, right?"

After standing face to face with Kashiu, Booth did not fight directly, but confirmed with Natsume and Sesshomaru again.

Of course, for Booth, the main person he asked was Sesshomaru. Who knows that in Booth's heart, Natsume is just a soy sauce!

Even Sesshomaru seemed to listen to Natsume.

"Of course."

The answer was naturally Natsume. After all, in Sesshomaru's heart, Booth was not much different from a weak human being, and usually he would ignore him.

"Hurry up and start!"

Kasuo urged:

"I and Kiyoma are enough to deal with you, Natsume and Sesshomaru are not needed at all!"