Chapter 309 - 310

Chapter 309 Captain Yamamoto

Yes, the problem lies with you, and it can only come from yourself. There will be no other reasons.

It is said that a small butterfly flapping its wings can change the world, let alone a living person like myself, a human being who is infinitely more powerful than a butterfly!

Although I can no longer be called a simple human being.

So don't worry about the reason. Anyway, Bawent showed up in advance. No wonder they still haven't lost anyone after working for so long. It turns out that apart from Ichimaru Gin who doesn't work hard, the main reason is still On the body of the living foursome!

The current Kurosaki Ichigo and others have not been to Soul Society yet, so their combat value is still at its lowest. Not to mention Kurosaki Ichigo's swastika, even the others only have spiritual power. I don’t know how to use it!

Without the baptism of the life-and-death battle in Soul Society, the current four-person group is still MADA.MADA.DANE!

"Captain Yamamoto?"

Others don't know what Natsume is thinking now, or they don't care too much about Natsume at all, because their attention is more on the "Captain Yamamoto" that came out of Ichimaru Gin's mouth. team leader".

Kurosaki Ichigo and the other humans were just a little confused. They had never heard of this name before, but to everyone else, including Bawent, it was a famous name.

Kira Izuru didn't know why Captain Yamamoto would issue such an order, but even though he was puzzled, he was still greatly relieved - he admired his captain very much, although many Shinigami had more or

less He has a prejudice against his own captain, thinking that he is fierce and cunning, but for Kira Izuru, Ichimaru Gin is the captain he will follow for the rest of his life!

Now that he knew that his captain had not made any mistakes, of course he was very happy, but he was just happy. At this time, he was a little afraid to look at Ichimaru Gin - he really shouldn't have done it, knowing that his captain's

mouth He usually doesn't tell the truth, and he always hides his true intentions and emotions in his smile. How come he still doubts the captain?

Never make the same mistake again in the future!

Ichimaru Gin didn't know that because of today's incident, his vice-captain would be even more loyal to him. What he didn't expect was that also because of today's incident, even after that incident, many people would say that he Ichimaru Gin was a traitor and betrayed Soul Society, and Kira Izuru didn't believe it at first.

It can be said that even in the face of the cruel facts, Kira Izuru is the only Shinigami in the entire Soul Society who believes that his captain has his own reasons.

After a long, long time, when he knew the real facts, Kira Izuru, who was under pressure, finally smiled happily, because the facts proved that he was right, and the facts proved that his captain was indeed loyal to Soul Society and the God of Death!

Of course, that's all a thing for later, now they are still fighting Bawent!

If the living four were confused and Kira Izuru was relaxed, then Rukia Kuchiki became nervous after hearing Captain Yamamoto's name.

Kuchiki Rukia glanced at Gin Ichimaru secretly, her whole heart seemed to shrink in nervousness.

For Gin Ichimaru, the captain of the third division who was always smiling, Rukia Kuchiki had never felt any kindness, all she felt was danger!