Chapter 297 - 298

Chapter 297 Arrival

"Kagome is also in danger..."

Natsume seemed to be talking to himself, his voice was very low, but it was enough for Sesshomaru to hear clearly.

"Let's go."

Sesshomaru paused for a moment before standing up and reaching out to Natsume, who was still sitting on the ground.

"Yes."

Natsume nodded, his lowered gaze hiding the smile in his eyes -

sure enough, using Higurashi Kagome as an excuse, Sesshomaru had a reason to save Inuyasha.

"Lead the way."

Sesshomaru and Natsume appeared in front of Shippo almost in the blink of an eye. Natsume used Shunpo, while Sesshomaru simply gathered the demonic energy at his feet and then burst it out instantly.

Qibao was startled. He was still thinking about how to persuade Sesshomaru when a man and a demon over there said something and suddenly appeared in front of him.

What are they going to do? Kill yourself to silence yourself?

Qibao was frightened by himself.

"Aren't you going to lead the way?"

Sesshomaru lowered his head and looked down at the low-income person sitting on the ground, his eyes full of disgust and contempt. He had always disliked such weak things, especially when his courage was as weak as his strength. !

"Ah?"

Qibao was confused. He didn't realize for a long time what Sesshomaru's simple words meant. But after all, he was not a real fool. Sesshomaru was so impatient that he wanted to kick him. , finally reacted.

"Okay, okay..."

Qibao nodded vigorously and stood up hurriedly. I don't know whether it was due to Sesshomaru's pressure or because he had regained some strength at this moment. It was obvious that Qibao didn't even have the strength to stand up not long ago. , but at this time I already had the strength to run.

"Did you agree to save Inuyasha, Sesshomaru?"

Shippo expressed his gratitude to Sesshomaru as he ran back and forth:

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Sesshomaru!"

Sesshomaru swept. Qibao glanced at him, and the coldness in his eyes made Qibao, who was about to say something, instantly shudder and shut his mouth.

Shippo thought that Sesshomaru had the intention to kill him because he was too verbose. After all, Inuyasha usually told him the same reason, but he never took it to heart at that time.

Only then did Qibao realize that the fierce InuYasha turned out to be so gentle!

As everyone knows, the reason why Sesshomaru turned cold shoulder on Shippo was not what he thought at all. There used to be an evil view around him who kept talking nonsense, and Sesshomaru had long been used to it.

The reason why he dislikes Qibao is because the person Qibao is thanking is himself!

It was Natsume who was obviously going to save people, and what they were going to save was just the human girl Higurashi Kagome. As for Inuyasha...

it was just incidental!

Of course, Sesshomaru didn't bother to explain anything to Shippo. Apart from Natsume, he never cared about the opinions and opinions of anyone else or the demon about what he wanted to do.