Chapter 267 - 268

Chapter 267: Die together

"Qingmo, Qingmo, how are you doing?"

Ka Xiu didn't think much, he just ran quickly to Gao Feng Qingmo and nervously circled around him, although due to his own reasons, Gao Feng Qingmo had been having a lot of trouble with his body in recent days. There are constant injuries, big and small, but Ka Xiu can never adapt to such things. Every time he is injured during peak cleaning, he will still be nervous and worried.

On the other hand, it doesn't matter if he is injured himself. The monster's body recovery ability is super strong, and it will recover in a short time as long as the injury is not fatal.

This is somewhat similar to monsters.

Compared to Cardiff's nervousness, Booth's reaction was much colder. He just glanced at his partner coldly, his eyes full of impatience: "

Are you an idiot? Won't you avoid the whip when you see it coming? If you damage my book, do you believe that I can find a way to come back and kill you after returning to the devil world?"

Obviously for Booth, the yellow-haired young man is just a tool for him to become a king. A broken tool is just a tool. It will upset the owner, but he won't worry about it.

"I believe it, I believe it!"

The yellow-haired young man endured the pain and carefully held the book tightly in his arms:

"I'm sorry, Booth, I was careless just now. There will never be a next time!"

Of course the yellow-haired young man knows the importance of books. How important it is to monsters. As long as the book is burned, the monsters will be forced to return to the demon world. Over the past few days, he and Booth have sent several monsters back in this way.

In fact, the yellow-haired young man never thought of secretly burning Booth's books so that Booth could no longer threaten him. However, the yellow-haired young man, who was always thinking about the reward promised by Booth, finally let greed get the upper hand and did not take any action. .

Another point is Booth's threat just now. The yellow-haired young man doesn't know if Booth can return to human society from the demon world. Once Booth comes back after going back, he will definitely die miserably due to his cruelty.

Because of these two points, it can be said that the yellow-haired young man carefully protected Booth's books, for fear of any accident.

The answer of the yellow-haired young man obviously made Booth very satisfied. He snorted coldly and turned his attention back to Natsume, and the expression on his face became serious: "

Originally, I never paid attention to you. You were taken advantage of." It's just a human being."

Booth spoke straightforwardly, not afraid of offending anyone at all:

"But now it seems that I was wrong. Between you and him, it is you, a weak human being, who takes the initiative. "

Booth frowned slightly and looked at Sesshomaru again, with real confusion and solemnity in his eyes:

"I don't understand why you would listen to a mere human being if you are so strong? Human beings are just our tools, you are obviously so strong! "

Yes, Booth admitted the power of Sesshomaru. He just saw that Natsume didn't chant the spell at all when Sesshomaru attacked. In other words, Sesshomaru was able to emit such a powerful spell without using magic power. A quick attack is not something that ordinary monsters can do.

Such a monster was his enemy, which made Booth feel very solemn. Of course, his actions also puzzled him. I am afraid that Booth will never understand the friendship between monsters and humans, because he has never put humans before him. treated on an equal footing.