Chapter 217 - 218

Chapter 217: Fighting for favor

For a big monster like Sesshomaru, it is too easy to change his appearance to look like a human being. However, in the past, Sesshomaru didn't look down on humans at all except Natsume, so naturally he would not change his appearance to look like him. of lower creatures.

However, the current situation was special. Sesshomaru also knew that his appearance was not suitable for appearing in front of others, so he used demon power to change his appearance without waiting for Natsume's request.

Speaking of changes, in fact, Sesshomaru's appearance has not changed much in general, except that the demon marks on his face are gone, and the clothes on his body have been changed into a casual suit similar to Tomoe, which makes people look at it at first glance. He is definitely a personable noble man.

It's just that this noble young man is a little cold.

Since you want to go out to eat, you can't walk. After all, Natsume's destination is still some distance away from here. Although it won't take long for a monster to run this distance, don't forget that there is trouble here. Too arrogant.

Ba Wei bought a car early because of his work needs, and there was more than one. When he heard that he was going out to eat, he consciously went to the garage and drove a Ferrari out.

"Get in the car, Sesshomaru."

Worried that Sesshomaru was not familiar with cars, after seeing him sit in the back seat, Natsume very carefully put on his seat belt for him.

When fastening the seat belt, Natsume's whole body was lying on Sesshomaru's body, and the breath from his mouth kept blowing on Sesshomaru's chest. The warm and moist breath made Sesshomaru stiffen. He was still a little disapproving of this moving iron lump, but now he felt nothing at all, and his entire mind was focused on the young man who was clinging to him.

Natsume, who was lying on his back, couldn't see Sesshomaru's expression, but that didn't mean Tomoe, who was sitting in the driver's seat, couldn't see it either!

Tomoe's eyes were always on Natsume, even if he was in the driver's seat in front of him, he was always paying attention to what was happening behind him in the rearview mirror.

Therefore, Tomoe naturally saw Natsume lying on Sesshomaru's body to help him tie his seat belt, and also saw the seemingly stiff look on Sesshomaru's face, but in fact he had a shy expression.

"Huh!"

Tomoe's expression changed, his fingertips popped out instantly, and the demonic energy around him even became a little unstable. If his reason hadn't told him that Natsume didn't like to see him fighting Sesshomaru, he would have A foxfire had already been thrown over.

"What's wrong, Tomoe?"

Natsume did not see anything because of his posture, but that didn't mean that he couldn't feel anything. As soon as Tomoe's demonic energy fluctuated over there, Natsume noticed something strange here. , immediately raised his body and asked with concern.

Although Natsume's breath on his chest made Sesshomaru a little uncomfortable, in fact, it was more about enjoying it. Who knew that before he could enjoy it for a while, Natsume would leave because of Tomoe.

Sesshomaru's golden eyes almost stood up, and the aura around him became cold.

As everyone knows, even without Tomoe's reason, Natsume would not have been able to lie on Sesshomaru's body all the time. It would take several minutes to fasten the seat belt, but only a few seconds would be enough!

So Ba Wei can be considered angry.

Natsume didn't know the little thoughts of the two monsters. Over there, he just felt something was wrong with the fluctuation of Tomoe's monster energy. Here, Sesshomaru's aura was also unstable. Although he had always known that the two monsters were at odds, this was inexplicable. Natsume's outburst still made Natsume very helpless -