Chapter 59 - 60

Chapter 59: Robbery on the road

After all, as long as the name is much worse than the real contract binding force, normal people will not abandon the latter and choose the former.

However, he was surprised, and the old man was happy to see this result. After all, it gave him a much higher degree of freedom.

As if he was afraid that Natsume would regret it, the old man Jiu immediately took out a piece of paper and a pen from nowhere, wrote his name on it, and handed it directly to Natsume.

It is rare among demons to be so eager to give away their names.

But Natsume's attention was on other aspects at this time. He looked at the paper held in front of him by the old man Jiu, and didn't speak for a long time - why did

he feel that this scene was familiar? Does this paper look familiar? If there was too much paper, wouldn’t I also have a “book of friends”?

It’s not Natsume Reiko’s Book of Friends, but the Book of Friends that truly belongs to Natsume Takashi!

Seeing that Natsume didn't take the note, the old man panicked. What he was most afraid of now was that Natsume would regret it, so he immediately shouted urgently: "Hurry up and take it...

"

He wanted to call out Natsume's name. Only then did the old man realize that he still didn't know the name of the boy in front of him:

"What's your name?"

The monster's name has power. When he willingly gives his name to someone or a monster, When the time comes, he must obey the other party's orders.

Of course, self-introduction and the like do not count.

Human names, on the other hand, are not so particular.

"Natsume Takashi."

Being brought back to reality by the old man Shu's voice, Natsume said his name lightly, and then without waiting for the old man Jiu to urge him again, he reached out and tied the note with the old man's name written on it: "Mountain?

Natsume

looked down at the old man Jiu speechlessly, the name "Shan Yue" really didn't suit him!

Seeing the meaning of Natsume's expression, a look of embarrassment flashed across the face of the old man Shanyue, but he didn't come up with the name himself, so he could only recognize it.

The most important thing is that now is not the time to worry about the name at all. What matters is Yao Jing, Yao Jing!

"Natsume, hurry up, hurry up, help me get the demon crystal back!" At

this time, Shanyue spoke in a more confident tone. After all, he paid the price, and now it is time to get the reward.

"Okay."

Natsume didn't even change his clothes and said directly to Shanyue:

"Guide the way."

Natsume decided to make a quick decision and wanted to come back before class. After all, in his opinion, one or two ultimate monsters are really not enough. Worth mentioning.

The fact was just as Natsume expected. Following the guidance of the mountain, they quickly found the snake demon. He had just defeated the demon that came to snatch the demon crystal, but before he could absorb the demon crystal, Natsume wiped it out. Kill it on the ground and grab the demon crystal back.

Shan Yue's eyes were as bright as a demon crystal, and he suddenly felt that it would be good to have a powerful human friend like Natsume.

Yes, Shanyue convinced himself that he gave his name to his friend, not his master!