Chapter 15 - 16

Chapter 15 A beautiful misunderstanding

This principal is also weird. Under normal circumstances, if he hears that a student does not listen to class and read extracurricular books during class, he would have to criticize him instead of thinking from his perspective!

Of course, this does not mean that the principal is particularly humane, mainly because Natsume's behavior is too different from ordinary students, and there is also the identity of Ishida Ryugen.

"What do you want me to do, Natsuki-san?"

The principal tentatively asked for Natsume's opinion. Although it is normal for teachers to punish students corporally in schools, the school still has a parent-teacher conference after all. If things get too big, It's not good for the school either.

Besides, the mistake Natsume made was not that big, so the principal wanted to see how Natsume wanted to handle this matter.

The principal believed that Natsume might have something on his mind. Otherwise, if he was wronged, he would normally go home and find his parents, not himself, the principal.

Today's primary school students do not have this awareness.

"If I can prove my grades in all courses, Mr. Principal, can you let me have a little privilege?" Natsume and the principal sitting on the chair looked at each other, the expression on their faces did not change, but the principal saw that

he That confidence that cannot be concealed.

"Okay."

Suddenly, the principal was also curious about why this young man had so much confidence in him.

An hour later, Natsume came out of the principal's office. The expression on his face was still pale, making it difficult to tell what the outcome of the negotiation was.

However, if anyone enters the office and sees the principal's interested expression, they will know that Natsume's goal has definitely been achieved.

When Fujimoto was still thinking about how to teach Natsume, a disobedient student, he suddenly received a notice from the school. From now on, as long as Natsume Takashi does not affect the learning of other students, he will not have to worry about anything he does in class.

In other words, whether Natsume is sleeping or reading extracurricular books, he just lets it go.

After receiving the notice, Fujimoto's expression changed drastically, and he even went to the principal to make a fuss. Unfortunately, compared to a talented student who could improve the school's reputation, Fujimoto, a rigid teacher, had to take a back seat.

Not only Fujimoto was notified, but also other teachers in Natsume's class, including the head teacher.

There are not many idiots who can become teachers. Seeing that the notice was actually issued by the principal, everyone's minds started to spin - Could it be that this transfer student has a great background, and even the principal can't offend him,

so Are you so tolerant of him?

Therefore, if you treat him better, you will get more or less benefits!

So, without Natsume knowing, a beautiful misunderstanding occurred, but even if he knew what these teachers were thinking, he would not explain it, because he would have more freedom in this way, right?

At this time, Natsume, who was misunderstood as a second-generation rich man or a second-generation official, was carrying a lunch box and preparing to find a quiet place to have lunch.

Unfortunately, the tranquility he wanted did not come, but the overzealous future miko lady came instead.

——