Chapter 65 - 66

Chapter 65: Ghosts (Part 2)

Saying that, Kudo Yukiko looked at Natsume and Tomoe again:

"Natsume-chan and Tomoe should stay together. Catching ghosts is something that even Yusaku rarely encounters once!" Matsumoto looked at his excited friends and couldn't laugh or cry.

If I hadn't known that her character was like this, I would have thought she was gloating about her misfortune!

But no matter what, he hoped that everyone, especially Kudo Yusaku, would stay. If he could no longer figure out the source of the strange noises at home, he would either go crazy or sell the villa and buy a new house.

This villa was bought to him as a twentieth birthday present by his deceased father, so he did not want to use the last and most effective method unless he had no choice but to do so.

Seeing the expectant look in a grown man's eyes, Kudo and his son looked at each other, and at the same time saw each other's intention - to

stay!

Even if Matsumoto is an unknown person, when encountering such a strange incident, Kudo and his son, who are ten thousand times more curious than ordinary people, will find a way to stay and find out what's going on.

As for Natsume and Tomoe...

Tomoe completely follows Natsume's lead, and Natsume's opinion is his opinion.

Kudo Yusaku looked at Natsume, and when he saw him nodding slightly, he turned to Matsumoto with a smile and said, "We won't bother you tonight, Matsumoto."

Kudo Yusaku didn't know the true relationship between Natsume and Tomoe. But one thing he had discovered a long time ago was that when the two of them got along, it was the younger Natsume who made the decision.

So Kudo Yusaku only consulted Natsume's opinion.

——As expected of Kudo Yusaku, the famous mystery novelist, he is indeed astute.

Natsume's eyes flashed with admiration.

"I wish I could have it!"

An extremely excited look immediately appeared on Matsumoto's face.

Originally, as a professional tennis player, his psychological quality was very strong and he shouldn't be so happy, but when he thought that he was about to be freed from such a long period of painful torture, Matsumoto couldn't hide his true emotions!

Now that he knew what happened and agreed to Matsumoto's help, he naturally couldn't wait until night and decided to stay. Kudo Yusaku told Matsumoto that he would check everywhere in the villa to see if anything unusual could be found. at.

Of course Matsumoto agreed simply.

The group started exploring the villa.

At the front is the owner of the villa, Matsumoto. His duty is to lead the way, followed closely by the Kudo family of three. Kudo and his son are seriously looking for clues, while Kudo Yukiko is just joining in the fun.

The last two were Natsume and his servant. They neither looked around nor rummaged through the boxes. They looked more like soy sauce than Kudo Yukiko.

Because they didn't know Natsume and Tomoe, no one thought there was anything unusual about their behavior. After all, not everyone was interested in ghosts.

As everyone knows, the master and servant, who seem to be uninterested in anything, are wrapping their voices with spiritual power and demonic power, and are having a conversation that only the other party can hear.