Chapter 7 - 8

Chapter 7 Societies

Just as Natsume was thinking about the reason for Ishida Ryugen's injury, Higurashi Kagome in front had already turned around and suggested to Natsume enthusiastically:

"Let's have lunch together, Natsume-kun!"

With that said, Higurashi Kagome raised her lunch box and prepared to take Natsume with her to find a place to eat.

Although Natsume didn't dislike Higurashi Kagome's enthusiastic personality, he didn't like physical contact with unfamiliar people, so he moved his body slightly and quietly avoided Higurashi Kagome hand:

"No, Higurashi-san."

Natsume smiled and shook his head and refused:

"I didn't bring a lunch box today, so I just prepared to buy some bread and other things to eat." It was obviously a refusal, but Natsume's expression showed that It's so sincere that it makes people even want to be angry, not to mention that Higurashi Kagome is not a stingy personality to begin with, so she is just a little regretful: "Okay then."

Higurashi Kagome's voice seemed gloomy, but She did not continue to embarrass Natsume:

"The canteen is..."

Afraid that Natsume could not find a place to sell things, Higurashi Kagome told him the route in detail, and then said with concern: "Don't always eat the food in the canteen, there are none. Nutrition."

"Yeah."

Knowing Kagome Higurashi meant well, Natsume smiled and nodded, then left the classroom to buy food.

Including Higurashi Kagome, all the girls who saw Natsume's smile blushed at the same time, and felt that their heartbeats seemed to be beating a little faster - ah, what a beautiful and clean smile! Why is Natsume-kun so handsome!

However, these simple children only saw the surface, but did not notice the politeness and alienation hidden under Natsume's smile.

With Natsume's character and experience, how could he become a real good friend with a ten-year-old girl so quickly?

Even if her concern is genuine.

It's a pity that he hides it so well that most people can't tell it at all. They only think that he is particularly gentle and easy to talk to, which makes him even more popular among the girls in the class.

As Natsume left, he didn't know that all the girls in the classroom were blushing because of him. At this time, he had already bought bread and milk, and found a secluded place to finish it alone.

After eating, Natsume lay down on the ground and closed her beautiful eyes. Her movements were really free and unrestrained, and she unconsciously exuded an unruly aura. If the little girls in the school saw it, they would probably do it again. It caused a burst of screaming.

However, the reason why Natsume chose this place was because it was nowhere to be found by ordinary people, otherwise he would never show such a leisurely attitude.

Many students in Class A of the fifth year wanted to have a good chat with Natsume at noon to strengthen their relationship. Unfortunately, they did not see Natsume leisurely walking in from outside until the lunch break was over to start the afternoon classes.

There were not many classes in the afternoon. After the school bell rang, Natsume was about to leave, but was stopped by Ino, the homeroom teacher who came in at some unknown time.

"Go back and take a good look at this form. The school stipulates that every student must join one to three clubs. This will be included in the final grade. Give me the completed form in three days." He took the form that Ino handed to him