Chapter 141 - 142

Chapter 141: Dig it out

"Is everything going well?"

Sesshomaru carefully scanned Natsume's body up and down. Although he didn't smell blood and knew that Natsume was probably uninjured, he still couldn't help but confirm.

"Well, it went very well."

Natsume nodded, feeling very good:

"This herb is just for the purpose of protecting itself, and it forms a layer of secretions on the outside that is toxic to creatures other than humans. I They are humans, so they are not in any danger at all."

Natsume didn't mention the beasts he encountered, because they were not even monsters. They were very powerful for ordinary people, but they were completely incompetent in front of Natsume. He even It only took a few small spells to destroy them all, which was why Sesshomaru didn't smell blood.

This is what is called killing without blood.

"In the future, if you get injured, there will be herbs with better effects. Although I hope you will never be injured!" Natsume said to Sesshomaru while packing the herbs. Because his back was to Sesshomaru, there was

no Seeing Sesshomaru's eyes softened in an instant because of his words.

As they spoke, the sky was slowly getting brighter, and there was already the sound of maids cleaning outside. However, because they didn't know Natsume and Sesshomaru's schedule, they didn't dare to come in and disturb their sleep. Natsume and Sesshomaru took the initiative to open the door. After going out, they carefully brought the toiletries.

Breakfast was still eaten with the village chief. In fact, the village chief really wanted the maid to send breakfast to Natsume and Sesshomaru's room for them to eat by themselves. Unfortunately, after much deliberation, he did not dare to do so. Once those two saw it, What if the powerful monster feels that he has neglected them and eats him in a rage?

Therefore, even though he couldn't eat anything in front of the two monsters, the village chief still forced a smile and accompanied Natsume and Sesshomaru to have a tasteless breakfast.

After finishing the meal, the village chief was racking his brains to think about whether he should break up the room by asking the two monsters whether they slept well last night and whether they were satisfied with their service. With a dull breath of embarrassment, a piece of good news instantly made him lose his worries and even made him excited -

the tailor who delivered the clothes had arrived!

The village chief didn't even bother to say a word of gratitude to the tailor who had worked so hard to deliver the clothes. He quickly took all the clothes and carefully placed them in front of Natsume and Sesshomaru: "Two adults, all the clothes

The clothes are all here, please see if you are satisfied."

As he asked, the village chief's heart was actually very high and he could not relax at all.

Previously, he hoped that the clothes would be delivered soon so that he could get rid of these two monsters with a strong sense of presence. But now that the clothes have been delivered, the village chief is worried that the two monsters will be dissatisfied and take it out on him.

As the head of a village, this village head has also gone out to see the world. Not to mention the young monster, but the older and very cold monster. The fabric of the clothes he wears is definitely not ordinary, and the pattern and style Quite exquisite too!

Therefore, although the village chief chose the best fabrics for the clothes he bought for his son, he was still afraid that these two monsters, who seemed to have extraordinary backgrounds, would not look down on them.