Chapter 279 - 280

Chapter 279 Blocked

After saying that, Natsume pulled Sesshomaru around Hattori Heiji and Conan and prepared to leave. His steps were so crisp and without any hesitation. The expression on Hattori Heiji's face changed, but Conan's expression was much more complicated.

Although the conversation did not continue that day, Conan was shocked and could roughly confirm that Natsume did already know that he was Kudo Shinichi. Conan didn't know when Natsume knew it, but from his very bland expression from beginning to end Guess, Natsume probably knew everything from the beginning.

Yes, Natsume is so smart, how could he be blinded by his poor acting skills?

Conan only had a wry smile, but today was not the time for a wry smile. He didn't even come here to recognize his relatives. It didn't even have anything to do with the case a few days ago.

The main reason why they couldn't wait for Natsume to come home and go to his house to find him, and then went directly to the station to block people, was...

"Wait a minute, Natsume!"

Since his identity was no longer a secret, Conan no longer said He pretended to be childish and called Natsume-nii. God knows, when he called out "Sister Ran", "Natsume-nii", "Heiji-nii" and the like one after another, goosebumps made him stand up. That awkward feeling no matter how much he shouted. He couldn't get used to it.

"Finally stopped pretending?"

Natsume looked back at Conan. Although he didn't say it directly, this sentence said everything.

"Now that I think about it, I'm just a fool. I actually thought of acting in front of you to hide the truth. It was really stupid." Conan smiled bitterly. He even wondered why he thought that he had met again and again and encountered cases again and again

. Didn't he leave any flaws in front of Natsume?

Hattori Heiji could have recognized himself as Kudo Shinichi when they first met, let alone Natsume, who was smarter than him and more familiar with him.

If Hattori Heiji knew that Conan thought he was not as smart as Natsume, I don't know how he would pester Natsume to compete with him in reasoning.

"It's not too late to realize it now."

Natsume didn't give Conan any face, not because he was angry with him for hiding it, but because the appearance of him and Hattori Heiji disturbed his and Sesshomaru's next plan.

When they were in the car before, they had planned to go to Yuki Ono's shop to have something to eat before going home, but now they were ruined by these two guys. It's strange that Natsume was in a good mood.

"So why are you here because of this matter? Now that's done, we're leaving."

After saying that, Natsume turned around again, his steps as steady and calm as at the beginning.

"Oh, we really have something important to do with you. You two see how sincere we have gone to find out your train number and come here to pick you up. Let's find a quiet place to talk. Okay?"

Conan was defeated and replaced by Hattori Heiji. He stared hard at Natsume and Sesshomaru who looked back again, trying hard to make his eyes show enough sincerity.

Natsume looked at the two teenagers in front of him. The anxiety in their eyes could hardly be concealed. Although ordinary people might not be able to see it, they could never escape Natsume's keen eyes.

Suddenly, Natsume became a little curious about the reason why they came to find him and Sesshomaru. When they were in Kansai, because he and Sesshomaru were suspected of being accomplices, the two of them, especially Hattori Heiji, didn't like to see Natsume and Sesshomaru very much. Natsume was very sure that the previous Hattori Heiji definitely wanted him and Sesshomaru to leave or even never see each other again.