Chapter 207 - 208

Chapter 207 Reunion

"Whoa!"

The powerful force coming from the sword made Inuyasha jump a big step back unconsciously before the force was slightly resolved, preventing him from falling embarrassingly.

The wind wound has been completely broken. What Inuyasha wants to know most now is who broke his wind wound, and who saved Sesshomaru at this critical moment!

"Natsume?!"

This sentence was not shouted by Inuyasha who finally saw the boy opposite him clearly, but by Higurashi Kagome who was one of the audience.

Higurashi Kagome stared at Natsume dumbfounded, never dreaming that the person who suddenly appeared was Natsume! Isn't Natsume an ordinary person? Why did he suddenly appear in the Warring States Period? And when the timing is so coincidental?

Could it be that this is not actually Natsume, but Natsume's ancestor?

Looking at the black kimono on Natsume, Higurashi Kagome finally found a reasonable explanation for Natsume's appearance.

In fact, Higurashi Kagome didn’t know that the black kimono had a beautiful name—Death God outfit, and all the Shinigami, no matter what era, wore the same style!

This really cannot be used as a representative of different eras!

But at this time, no one paid attention to Higurashi Kagome, or to be more precise, Natsume, who was yelled by him, didn't even give her a look, but just turned his head and stared at the rescued bird. Dog demon, Sesshomaru.

"Takashi..."

The low murmur was so low that Sesshomaru seemed to be afraid that if his voice were louder, it would scare the boy opposite him. Even his body unconsciously changed back to human form. Even if it was subconsciously, he He didn't want his ferocious side to be seen by Natsume.

Even though Natsume has seen his prototype many times.

"It's me, I'm back, Sesshomaru."

Natsume's voice was not high, but the suppressed joy and longing in his voice were vaguely noticed by even the slow Inuyasha, let alone the keen Sesshomaru.

"It's good to come back. I know you won't die so easily."

A shallow smile appeared on Sesshomaru's face. His heart was beating wildly, but he still endured no movement and just looked greedily with his eyes. He glanced over Natsume's body, for an instant, as if Natsume would disappear as soon as he took his eyes away.

Hearing the tremor in Sesshomaru's voice and noticing the uneasiness that Sesshomaru unconsciously exuded, Natsume felt a pain in his heart. Finally he couldn't help but quickly stepped forward, opened his arms and hugged Sesshomaru tightly: "I miss you so much

. , Sesshomaru."

Even though he tried his best to suppress it, there was still a trace of pain in Natsume's voice. Thinking about his life in Soul Society during those years, although it was not so lonely and dangerous because of Ichimaru Gin, he still missed Sesshomaru. And the concern never stopped:

"It's great that you are not injured."

Natsume's voice was filled with deep happiness. Unfortunately, no one except him would understand his happiness. He only thought that he was happy for himself. Appearing in time to save Sesshomaru.

As everyone knows, when he blocked Inuyasha's iron broken teeth, Natsume not only relieved the temporary danger, but also seemed to have removed the heaviest stone in his heart - which could seriously injure Sesshomaru