Chapter 87 - 88

Chapter 87: Die in peace

This time Sesshomaru finally stopped objecting and acquiesced to Natsume's help.

"Hahaha..."

Inutaro didn't understand Natsume, so after listening to Natsume's words, he laughed so arrogantly: "You can come on as many as you want, let alone a human, and any other ones are welcome!"

Poor Inutaro He doesn't know now that his life has actually entered a countdown, especially the more arrogant he is, the closer he is to death.

But soon, Inutaro knew that Sesshomaru with Natsume and without Natsume were really two different people, no, two different monsters.

Natsume didn't really enter the battlefield, he just stood on the sidelines, opened a silver book, and read in a language that Inutaro couldn't understand at all.

Then...

there is no more. After adding Natsume, Sesshomaru's combat power will be doubled. Before, his demon power was only half. After addition and subtraction, Sesshomaru's combat power is the same as in his heyday.

As mentioned before, Sesshomaru in his heyday wanted to kill Inutaro just for fun, so Inutaro soon fell from the upper hand to the lower hand, and then Sesshomaru used the light whip to draw several fatal wounds on his body.

"Ahem..."

Inutaro kept coughing up blood. At this time, he was lying on his back on the ground. He couldn't even stand up, let alone continue to fight.

Don't forget that Sesshomaru's light whip is not only a physical attack, but also a chemical attack! Not everyone can withstand the toxins in the light whip!

Especially after being blessed by the Silver Book.

"I...finally know...why...you...brought a human...by your side..."

Inutarou said intermittently while coughing up blood. Both Natsume and Sesshomaru could see that he was hopeless, so one by one he The demon stood beside Inutaro, but did not end his life directly, but let him finish his last words.

This can be regarded as Sesshomaru's last kindness to his kind.

Inutaro turned his head with difficulty and looked at Natsume seriously for the first and last time: "Who...are you? What is your relationship...with Sesshomaru?"

I don't know if it was Inutaro's brain. Loop is different from other monsters. When he was about to die, he didn't resent Sesshomaru who killed him and Natsume who indirectly killed him, but wanted to understand the relationship between Natsume and Sesshomaru. You have to know why Sesshomaru became so strong after Natsume recited an almost inexplicable word!

If he couldn't get these two answers, Inutaro felt that he would definitely die in peace!

Sesshomaru is not a kind person, and Natsume is certainly not a soft-hearted person. If he were a different opponent today, after using such despicable tactics before, let alone answering his doubts, these two guys would probably want him to die in peace. Woolen cloth!

But Inutaro is different after all. Although Natsume still doesn't know what the relationship between him and Sesshomaru is, it can be seen from many places that they definitely have some kind of connection.

So Natsume didn't speak but looked at Sesshomaru, leaving the choice to Sesshomaru. Whether Inutaro could rest in peace depends on Sesshomaru's choice.

——

"Takashi is indeed a human being, but he is not an ordinary human being. His spiritual power is very strong." After a long silence,

Sesshomaru spoke unexpectedly and unexpectedly. Natsume looked at Sesshomaru again. One glance, and I was convinced once again that for Sesshomaru, Inutarou was definitely not someone who could be completely ignored.