Chapter 121 - 122

Chapter 121 Escape

Because the place where Natsume and Tomoe were located was blocked by a screen, Mouri Kogoro and the other three had really not seen them before, but now they remembered them after hearing the familiar names.

Mouri Kogoro and his daughter were fine, they were just a little surprised. After all, they were just acquaintances with Tomoe and Natsume. They were ordinary friends at most. They were surprised, but that was all.

However, it was different for a certain ten thousand year elementary school student. When he heard the surname "Natsume" come out of Kikuchiemon's mouth, especially after adding Tomoe, he immediately realized that this Natsume must be someone he knew. Natsume's heart suddenly lifted, and even his voice changed slightly.

But after all, he was just a child at this time, and except for Natsume, no one else noticed his gaffe at all.

Nonsense, who would pay attention to an ordinary kid with no identity background?

"Eh? Do you know Mr. Tomoe and the others?"

Kikuchiemon is so shrewd. Although he did not notice the gaffe of a certain ten thousand year old elementary school student, the exclamations of Mouri Kogoro and the others still made him aware of the fact.

"Yes, President Kikuchi."

Accompanied by a clear voice, Tomoe and Natsume walked out from behind the screen and came face to face with Mouri Kogoro and the other three: "I have met the father and daughter of Detective Mouri several times before.

Fate."

The person who spoke was Tomoe, because the Kudo family and the Mori family have a close relationship, and Natsume and Kudo Shinichi are also friends, so they have indeed met several times.

Of course, there is not much to say about friendship.

"Haha, what a coincidence!"

Kikuchiemon laughed out loud, obviously not expecting this coincidence.

"Since we all know each other, I don't need to introduce you."

"Father, why did you invite a detective? Do you really believe that? It is just a legend, with no scientific basis at all! Moreover, even if you ask a

detective , you can't find someone so unknown!"

Before Kikuchiemon could say anything else, a female voice interrupted unceremoniously.

Everyone turned and looked over, and it turned out that the person speaking was Kikuchiemon's daughter, Kikuchi Yuriko.

Mouri Kogoro was very embarrassed. After all, it was definitely not a face-saving thing to be told that he was unknown to his face, but in fact, he really didn't have much fame, and he didn't even have the confidence to refute.

Mao Lilan's expression was similar to that of her father. It was her father who was being ridiculed. Of course, her daughter's face would not look good either.

Originally, under normal circumstances, if he saw Mao Lilan looking like she was about to cry at this time, a certain Wannian primary school student would definitely feel extremely distressed, and then immediately find a way to divert her attention.

However, he did nothing at this time. It was not that he suddenly had no feelings for Mao Lilan, but that his attention was focused more on another thing at this time.

Or to be more precise, put it on another person!

Ever since he saw the young man who walked over with Ba Wei, Conan's expression began to become unnatural. Even though he tried his best to appear calm, the tension in his heart still unconsciously emerged from his slightly tense expression. Shown on the body.