Chapter 257 - 258

Chapter 257 Refuse to go together

"What?"

It was not Higurashi Kagome who shouted, but Inuyasha who had just stood up:

"You knew Sesshomaru before I was born? Impossible!"

Inuyasha shouted loudly, and this time Higurashi Kagome also She didn't blame him, because she also didn't believe Natsume's words, because Natsume's words were too unbelievable.

How old is Inuyasha? He must be over four hundred years old! How old is Natsume? Be as big as yourself! How could the teenage Natsume know Inuyasha more than four hundred years ago?

Even if Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome are not ordinary people now, and even Inuyasha is not human at all, they still don't believe Natsume's words.

"Are you kidding, Natsume?"

Kagome Higurashi asked Natsume cautiously.

"Are you kidding?"

Higurashi Kagome's words brought Natsume back from her memories, and then she raised an eyebrow and looked at Higurashi Kagome: "

If you don't want to tell me, I will tell you. There is no need to lie to you."

Natsume's eyes were very serious. Seriously:

"When I first met Sesshomaru, he was still a very cute little monster!"

As he said that, Natsume looked at Sesshomaru with a smile in his eyes:

"I didn't expect that he was so soft and waxy at that time. The little bun will grow up to be the noble prince he is now! Speaking of which, I have watched Sesshomaru grow up." "Takashi!" I don't know whether it was

Natsume

's teasing tone or the smile in his eyes that touched Sesshomaru's heart. That nerve deep down called Nan Ran, anyway, Natsume saw the flash of embarrassment and anger in his eyes.

"When you were a child, you were just like a fragile milk dumpling!"

Sesshomaru said to Natsume angrily, but his tone was more shy than angry.

"Yes, we were all weak at that time."

Natsume seemed to be looking at Sesshomaru, but the somewhat blurred look in his eyes told Sesshomaru that Natsume was probably lost in memories at this time.

Isn't this the case with Sesshomaru? Even though hundreds of years have passed, the scene when I first met Natsume is still before my eyes.

Sesshomaru didn't even know whether he would have been killed by other monsters if he hadn't met Natsume, and whether he would still be alive today!

Sure enough, meeting Natsume was a turning point in Sesshomaru's life. If General Inu gave Sesshomaru his first life, then Natsume gave him his second life.

Therefore, for Sesshomaru, Natsume's status in his heart is much more important than that of the Inu-Admiral. After all, in times of danger, it is Natsume who appears in front of Sesshomaru, not the Inu-Admiral.

Natsume and Sesshomaru looked at each other, and the lingering gaze contained a meaning that only the other party could understand.

Looking at Natsume and Sesshomaru who seemed to have fallen into a two-person world, the one person, one demon, and half demon suddenly felt a very strange feeling in their hearts at the same time, including Inuyasha, who had always been slow. At this time, they all vaguely sensed that something was wrong. place.

The reason Madara realized something was wrong was because he was too old and had experienced too much, so he could naturally see that the atmosphere between Natsume and Sesshomaru was wrong, especially since he lived with those two guys, so he could naturally see more.