Chapter 193 - 194

Chapter 193 Crazy

Beng Yu, is this Beng Yu?

Natsume's pupils shrank suddenly. He really never thought that he would be able to see the Bengyoku right now, and it was not through some trick or trick. The owner of the Bengyoku, Urahara Kisuke, personally showed it to him.

wrong!

Natsume looked carefully again, and then noticed something was wrong.

This gem indeed looks very similar to Beng Yu. Even the black and blue light in the middle is exactly the same. However, it looks too unstable. Not only does the light get stronger and weaker as if it is about to go out at any time, but the gem itself The energy fluctuations are also too great.

No matter how powerful this unstable thing is, there is probably no way it can be put into use!

Is this a semi-finished product? It is not a semi-finished product of the completed form of Hondama, but a semi-finished product of the semi-finished Hondama developed by Kisuke Urahara!

Yes, thinking about the current time and the possible reasons why Urahara Kisuke called him here, Natsume is already very sure about his guess.

Natsume's mental activity seemed to last a long time, but in fact it was only a moment. In Urahara Kisuke's eyes, Natsume's pupils just shrank sharply, and even the expression on his face remained indifferent without any change.

Natsume's performance made Urahara Kisuke a little confused. Was he surprised or not? A normal god of death wouldn't be able to keep calm after seeing this little thing he took out, right?

Could it be that Natsume's character is really so tough, even if he is surprised, he only shows the slightest fluctuation?

Natsume's eyes moved from the half-finished product of Hondama, referred to as Hondama, to Urahara Kisuke's face, and then he saw the surprise and uncertainty on it.

Natsume sighed helplessly, why did he forget to show surprise? Is that the normal reaction of a god of death to seeing Bengyu?

Fortunately, Natsume usually gives people the impression of being paralyzed and indifferent. Although his current calmness surprises Urahara Kisuke, it does not arouse much suspicion. It seems that he should pay more attention in the future. He cannot just be more and more familiar with Urahara Kisuke. Take it lightly!

Although Kisuke Urahara seems to have always been on the side of Ichigo Kurosaki who represents justice in the original work, for Natsume, he is not as trustworthy as Ichimaru Ginrai.

No matter how sinister and cunning Ichimaru Gin's character is, Natsume knows that deep down in his heart he is loyal to the people he values.

For the person he values, Ichimaru Gin can give everything, and now he, Natsume Takashi, is the one Ichimaru Gin values ​​the most in his heart, so it can be said that Natsume completely trusts Ichimaru Gin.

Even though the level of intimacy may not be as good as Sesshomaru and Tomoe, the level of trust is the same.

Without further ado, let’s get back to the topic. Looking at Urahara Kisuke’s expression, Natsume didn’t explain, as that would have fallen into the trap. He just asked Urahara Kisuke his question normally: “What is this, Captain Urahara?

My I can feel the aura of void from it, and it is a very strong aura of void. At least I have not encountered such a strong aura of void so far." This is true, sometimes one out of nine is false

. Lies are the hardest to be seen through.

Even that person was Urahara Kisuke, who even Aizen was afraid of.