Chapter 327 - 328

Chapter 327: Making Trouble

It's a pity that there is no time for Natsume and Sesshomaru to say anything more. The entire Binsheng campus has been installed with cameras. When they came in, they used some special means to avoid the cameras. Now that their purpose has been achieved, there is nothing left. Standing on the playground with scruples, he was naturally discovered soon.

"Who are they?"

The audience, who were originally worried about Sawada Tsunayoshi and others, looked at Natsume and Sesshomaru in surprise:

"How did they get in?"

They were really surprised that they could avoid their attention. Entering the playground unconsciously is indeed not something ordinary people can do.

"Do you know them, Reborn?"

someone asked Reborn.

You really should ask Liboun, not only because he has been operating in Japan for a long time, but also because they just saw that one of the boys gave the Cloud Ring to Hibari Kyouya!

With such blatant help, no one would believe him if he said he was not Vongola's friend!

"Natsume Takashi, Sesshomaru."

Not to mention, Riboen really knew Natsume and Sesshomaru, of course, just to the extent of knowing them. After all, he wanted Hibari Kyouya to become the guardian of the clouds. Riboen It was impossible not to investigate Hibari Kyouya's social circle.

Of course, Hibari Kyouya also needs to have such a thing as a circle of friends. After repeated investigations, Riboen only found Natsume Takashi, one person who could barely be called Hibari Kyouya's friend.

Riboen also became interested in Natsume as someone could tolerate Hibari Kyouya, or to be more precise, someone could make Hibari Kyouya resist the urge to bite or fight.

Because he had been paying attention to Natsume's affairs, he only knew about Sesshomaru's existence.

It's a pity that no matter how powerful Li Baoen is and how strong his intelligence network is, he still has no way of investigating where this powerful guy Sesshomaru came from.

It seems that this person did not exist in the world before, but the next day he had a reasonable and legal identity.

In fact, Li Baoen has not thought about dragging Natsume to Vongola and making him become Sawada Tsunayoshi's guardian. Li Baoen can guarantee that as long as he agrees to join, the strongest guardian will not be Hibari Gyou. What happened?

However, when Li Baoen tried to put half of the cloud ring in Natsume's newspaper box, the half of the ring came back the next day. Instead of simply coming back, the half of the ring was actually tied to Len's head on!

Yes, it was on the head of Len, who stayed with Li Baoen while sleeping, and he didn't even notice when and how the ring was tied to it!

It seemed that he was just distracted for a moment, and the next second the ring appeared.

Li Baoen knew that this was a warning, otherwise the other party would have a better way to retaliate -

destroy the ring or give it to Balian directly!

Therefore, the clever Li Baoen immediately understood what Natsume meant, and then gave the Cloud Ring to Hibari Kyouya as if nothing had happened.

"Natsume Takashi is Hibari Kyouya's friend. Originally, I wanted him to be the guardian of Tsuna. That would mean Hibari couldn't escape, but unfortunately I didn't succeed in the end." Riboen said with great pity