Chapter 77 - 78

Chapter 77 Time passes

Although Natsume had always stressed that his health was fine, Tomoe was still forcing him to stay at home for a whole week before letting him go to school.

Of course, this also requires Natsume's cooperation, otherwise even Tomoe will not be able to force Natsume to do things he doesn't like.

It was almost half a month after I finally returned to school. Fortunately, Natsume's academic performance was very good. In addition, Ishida Ryugen had previously dealt with the school leaders, so after Natsume proved that his grades were not affected, the school He just turned a blind eye and didn't pursue Natsume's super truant behavior.

Kagome Higurashi showed concern again after seeing Natsume. This enthusiastic and kind girl didn't know at all that Natsume had been to Higurashi Shrine more than once, but she was very careful every time and only went to the small ancestral hall, so don't talk about Higurashi Kagome. Wei and Higure's family didn't realize that their home had actually been invaded.

Time flies, and a few years pass quickly, and Natsume has become a third-year junior high school student.

Natsume and Higurashi Kagome are still very close. Not only are they still in the same school, they are even classmates. After several years of accumulation, the relationship between the two has become deeper.

It’s not just Higurashi Kagome who has a deep relationship with Natsume, but also Tezuka Kunimitsu, who has gone to Seigaku. Although Natsume rarely goes to street tennis courts, he basically sees Tezuka Kunimitsu every time he goes there. After several games, , the friendship has naturally become much deeper.

Natsume doesn't have much friendship with other classmates at school or even in the class. After all, he often takes leave and is very cold to his classmates at school. After all, there are few people who are as "stalking" as Higurashi Kagome. , so the relationship with Natsume is naturally not that close.

Speaking of which, Natsume youkai have more friends than humans.

Over the past few years, even if Natsume didn't take the initiative, maybe it was because of his physical condition, he came into contact with a lot of youkai, and then unknowingly, his account of Natsume Takashi's friends became very thick.

It may be a bit thinner than Natsume Reiko's Book of Friends, but the quality is much higher than Natsume Reiko's. Unless you have special abilities, there are almost no low-level monsters in Natsume's Book of Friends.

It's not that Natsume is discriminating against monsters, it's actually because his aura is too strong and monsters that are too weak don't dare to approach him. Naturally, he loses some low-level monster friends.

Compared with humans, Natsume prefers to make friends with monsters, not because they are more powerful, but because they are simpler in mind. Especially after giving their names, they don't have to worry about being betrayed when they interact, and the contact is naturally more natural and relaxed.

Speaking of monsters, one monster has to be mentioned separately, and that is the very popular cat teacher in Natsume's memory.

During the summer vacation after Natsume's second year of junior high school, he went to Natsume Reiko's hometown and got Natsume Reiko's relics, including the book of friends.

When he was about to leave, Natsume accidentally destroyed a certain barrier, and the famous cat teacher appeared.

I don’t know if Madara is really determined to gain Natsume Reiko’s friend list. He clearly feels that Natsume is powerful, but he still insists on staying by Natsume’s side, and shamelessly gets Natsume to agree.