Chapter 71 -72

Chapter 71 Annihilate the enemy

The Centipede Demon's originally triumphant voice suddenly paused, and then suddenly became panicked, not just panic, but also fear and pain.

With a miserable howl, the centipede demon's body was cut into several sections and fell to the ground, each section still squirming.

"Don't be complacent... You can't kill me like this..."

The centipede demon didn't know why the light whip that was just like tickling it suddenly became infinitely powerful, but even so, it didn't despair and still continued to attack fiercely. shouted at Sesshomaru.

Centipedes are not easy to kill. Even if they are broken into several segments, the head segment can still survive and then slowly regain its strength.

However, the centipede demon obviously miscalculated today. Just after it shouted that sentence, it felt something was wrong -

its self-healing ability did not work!

Not only did it not work, it even felt a sharp pain accompanied by numbness and itching that quickly spread upward from the wound. The speed made the centipede demon finally unable to calm down.

"Poison..."

Centipede Demon wanted to shout out, but unfortunately now the numbness and itch had spread to his head, and his mouth became uncomfortable and he couldn't even speak clearly.

"You wait there to die slowly."

After Sesshomaru glanced at the centipede demon with disdain for the last time, he put all his attention on Natsume. For Sesshomaru now, no one is more important than Natsume. It's important.

"I didn't expect...I would die in the hands of a little dog demon..."

The centipede demon was speechless. With increasingly blurred vision, he could hardly see clearly even holding Natsume Sesshomaru. At the last moment of his life, the last thought in Centipede Demon's heart was -

who said General Inu's son was a good-for-nothing? It’s really a trick!

This centipede demon, who had a grudge against Inu General and wanted to kill his son Sesshomaru in revenge because he couldn't defeat Inu General, breathed his last in unwillingness and regret.

This was not over yet. Because of the poison in the light whip, the Centipede Demon's body was slowly corroded by the sound of "Zra Zira" and turned into a pile of liquid and merged into the earth.

Therefore, except for the swaying trees and the messy grass, there was nothing to prove that such a centipede demon once existed.

Sesshomaru didn't pay attention to the Centipede Demon at all. When he saw its body cut into several sections, he knew that the Centipede Demon's outcome was doomed.

The power of the light whip used by Natsume chanting a spell is absolutely different from the light whip used by Sesshomaru alone.

Sesshomaru now had absolutely no joy in killing his enemy. He hugged Natsume, who had passed out after chanting the spell with all his strength, and felt so panicked for the first time in his heart - Takashi, you must not do this.

Death, you must not leave me alone to die, otherwise, even if I chase you to the underworld, I will pull you back!

Fortunately, Sesshomaru was not an ordinary monster after all. His special status made him far more mature and steady than the average big monster. After a brief panic, he forced himself to calm down and thought while carrying Natsume to a safe place. A way to heal Natsume's wounds.