Chapter 169 - 170

Chapter 169: Questioning

The first sound naturally came from Rukia. As for the second sound, although both Rukia and Kurosaki Ichigo found it very strange, they really had no intention to pay attention at this time. Kurosaki Ichigo was about to die. , who still has the mind to think about who else exists nearby?

Just when the bird-shaped Hollow looked proud, Rukia looked desperate, and Kurosaki Ichigo was full of unwillingness, suddenly everyone felt a figure flash in front of them, and the slender blade gave off a dazzling light under the sun.

When everyone subconsciously squinted to avoid the sharp light, a scream rang out, making them no longer care about whether their eyes would be hurt. They quickly opened their eyes wide and looked in the direction of the scream, and then each one died. The Death Agent's already wide-open eyes widened even more, as if his eyeballs were about to fall off.

No wonder they were so surprised, the scene in front of them was really shocking -

the bird-shaped void that was still wreaking havoc just now, now had its head separated from its body, and the two separated parts were slowly disappearing.

"Dead?"

Lucia whispered quietly, with a rare dull look in her eyes.

Yes, a Xu will not leave a corpse after his death in this world. The corpse will turn into spirits and dissipate in the air. So since this Xu is disappearing now, it means that it is really dead.

"But how did it die?"

Another female voice came, but this time it was not Lucia, but the unfamiliar female voice just now.

Lucia didn't care to see who was speaking. There were more important things waiting for her to deal with now.

"Ichigo, are you okay, Ichigo!"

Rukia quickly ran to Ichigo and squatted down, reaching out and touching his body, completely ignoring whether the blood on his body would stain her.

"Huh..."

After checking for a long time, Lucia finally breathed a sigh of relief, and the worried expression on her face finally relaxed, and her tone of voice began to return to her usual arrogant tone: "It seems that your life is really serious

. It's very big. There are so many wounds but none of them are fatal, so just take a good rest for a while."

Although Rukia is not very good at medical Kidō, she has been trained in orthodox training after all, so it is good to check the simple injuries. It's hard for her.

"You're still not a woman!"

Kurosaki Ichigo gritted his teeth to prevent himself from crying out in shame and pain. He just felt that Rukia was pressing him back and forth lightly, making him look worse than before. It still hurts when I get hurt!

"Can't you be gentler, Lucia? After all, I'm helping you, okay?" In fact, this is just Kurosaki Ichigo's illusion. Lucia's movements were very careful, but she was fighting just now

. Naka Kurosaki Ichigo focused all his attention on the enemy, so naturally he couldn't feel the pain on his body. Now that he relaxed, he felt pain all over his body. This had nothing to do with Rukia at all.

"You have to help me. Who asked you to take away my power?"

Rukia stood up with a dark face, and then suddenly kicked Kurosaki Ichigo, not treating him as a wounded person at all. look like.

But Kurosaki Ichigo felt that Rukia's kick was much lighter than the usual force that could knock him off the bed, and it also chose a place on his body that had no wounds.