Chapter 21 - 22

Chapter 21: Regardless of one's own safety

"Don't come here!"

Natsume made such a panicked voice for the first time since his rebirth, not even when he faced death twice!

However, the figure that was approaching quickly stopped without Natsume's call, or even slowed down even a little bit.

The speed of the false flash was very fast, and the figure stood in front of Natsume just one second before the false flash hit him, using his own body as a human shield.

"Uh..."

With a cry of pain, a body hit Natsume heavily.

"Bawei, Bawei!"

Natsume screamed out Bawei's name with tears in his eyes. New strength appeared from nowhere in his already exhausted body, allowing him to hug the stiff Bawei. He rolled on the ground a few times and then sat up.

Yes, the reason why Natsume was so rude before was precisely because he saw Tomoe running towards him from a distance, and he looked like he was ready to trade his life for his life!

"Poof!"

Tomoe sprayed blood on Natsume's chest, making Natsume's clothes already soaked in blood darker.

"Xiao... Xiaozhi..."

Tomoe stuttered and called out Natsume's name, as if his voice was about to disappear at any moment.

"Don't talk!"

Natsume stared at Ba Wei anxiously, holding the seriously injured Ba Wei with one hand, and putting the other on his chest, squeezing the little spiritual power left in his body, and poured it into Ba Wei's body. .

However, after all, Natsume is not Inoue Orihime. He does not have the ability to rewind time, nor is he Tsunade Hime. He does not have medical ninjutsu, so even if he ignores the harm caused to his body by excessive use of spiritual power, Tomoe's injuries are not visible. How much relief.

"Ahem..."

Tomoe obeyed Natsume's order and did not continue to speak, but the broken internal organs made him cough uncontrollably, and then blood flowed out from the corner of his mouth with each cough. Look, De Natsume's dark golden pupils began to be faintly stained with scarlet color.

Natsume didn't care about his own life or death, but watching Ba Wei die in front of him, especially because he died for himself, he really couldn't be indifferent!

"Hold on, hold on, Tomoe!"

Natsume was sending spiritual power into Tomoe's body desperately while talking to him constantly, trying to arouse his desire to survive: "As long as you survive this time

, you can stay with me as long as you want from now on, and I will never say anything to drive you away again!"

"Really...really?"

"Ah, I swear."

Ba Wei's consciousness had already gradually faded, Killian's false flash was not that delicious. Even though Ba Wei was physically strong as a monster, he was still seriously injured in a head-on confrontation. He even felt that he couldn't hold on anymore.

As long as he can protect Natsume, he is not stingy with his life at all.

However, Natsume's words made the gradually weakening heartbeat suddenly become stronger, as if he suddenly found the hope of survival!

Although Natsume had acquiesced to him staying at his house before, it was only acquiescence. He had never acknowledged his identity, and his attitude towards him was only a little gentler than that of strangers.