Chapter 259 - 260

Chapter 259 Two Injuries

"This seems to be something that belongs to me and Sesshomaru."

Natsume raised his hand, allowing Inuyasha to see more clearly the shimmering four soul fragments: "Why do you think you can successfully snatch things from my hand ? Are you leaving?"

After saying that, Natsume turned to Higurashi Kagome without waiting for Inuyasha's answer:

"Do you still insist that we go with you? To be honest, I don't feel at ease at all being with someone who can steal my companion's things, or To be more precise, it is impossible for me to become a companion with a guy with such a personality."

Natsume didn't care at all about Inuyasha, whose face turned red because of his words. After he finished speaking, he waved his hand again, and the four soul fragments disappeared. :

"This time is a small lesson. You should take good care of your man and don't let the same thing happen. Otherwise, even if Sesshomaru can bear not to kill him, I'm not sure what I can do." Natsume really doesn't like Inuyasha very much. If he hadn't been Sesshomaru's younger brother, he would never have come into contact with such an arrogant and irritable half-demon. Now that he actually came to snatch things from his hands, Natsume's impression of him was... Worse.

Little did they know that this could be regarded as the House of Love and the House of Hatred and the House of Hatred. In fact, Inuyasha was not as bad as Natsume thought. After all, every time they met, Sesshomaru was the one who made the first move. Even Inuyasha disliked Sesshomaru, but at most he was sarcastic. It seems that he has never taken the initiative to draw the knife.

However, due to the distance between them, Natsume never felt that there was anything wrong with Sesshomaru. He just felt that Inuyasha was not pleasing to his eyes.

This is also human nature!

"Natsume...I'm sorry...Inuyasha didn't mean it..."

After Natsume said that, the kind-hearted Higurashi Kagome instantly felt that all the mistakes were on Inuyasha's side. Even though it was Inuyasha who was injured at this time, Higurashi Kagome couldn't help it. Apologized to Natsume.

"No need to apologize to them!"

Inuyasha was unhappy. His arm was still hurting. Why did Kagome apologize to the "murderer"?

Yes, in Inuyasha's heart, Natsume, who had a good relationship with Sesshomaru, was not a good person, so he naturally had no good attitude due to his preconceptions.

Indeed, from the first meeting, Natsume didn't have a good attitude towards Sesshomaru. It's strange that the sensitive Inuyasha could like Natsume!

"My arm was injured by Sesshomaru!"

"It seems that you still have no intention of remorse."

Natsume's eyes flashed. Only Sesshomaru who knew him very well knew that Natsume was angry at this time. Inuyasha wanted to Tough luck.

But will Sesshomaru remind Inuyasha?

Dreaming is faster!

"Whoa!"

Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome didn't see Natsume's movements clearly at all. One person and one half demon only felt a sharp light flash in front of their eyes, and then Inuyasha felt a sharp pain. At the same time, Higurashi Kagome saw that Inuyasha had more A touch of scarlet.

"You..."

Inuyasha's uninjured hand covered his waist where blood was pouring out, and he looked at Natsume with eyes full of shock and anger.