Chapter 35 - 36

Chapter 35 Refuse to go with you

"Where to go? How long?"

Ishida Ryugen is not that easy to fool:

"Someone must accompany you if you are too far away."

Ishida Ryugen immediately cut off Natsume's escape, although Natsume has always behaved well. He acts like an adult, but in fact he is a minor. Ishida Ryugen will be worried if he goes too far alone.

Even if he would never say it clearly:

"If something happens to you, I, the guardian, will be in trouble."

Yes, this is the reason Ishida Ryusei told Natsume and also told himself.

"This..."

Ishida Ryugen's words made Natsume hesitate.

In fact, Ishida Ryugen's questions were normal. Before coming here, Natsume had thought that he would definitely ask himself these two questions, but until he set out to come here, Natsume had no idea how to answer them.

Ishida Ryugen is different from Tomoe. Even if he saves her, even if he becomes her guardian and even pays to take care of her, Natsume's contact time with him is still short after all, and there is no way to completely trust him.

Ishida Ryugen has not concluded any contract with Natsume!

"Can't you tell me?"

Ishida Ryusen's voice became colder:

"I won't let you go until you tell me clearly."

After saying that, Ishida Ryusen took out a cigarette and lit it, once again confirming that he had no problem at all. I don't care about the rule that you can't smoke in the hospital.

"It's not that I can't say it."

Natsume knew that even if his identities were exchanged with Ishida Ryusen's, he would not allow his ward, a ten-year-old child, to travel far away alone.

Because Ryusen Ishida doesn't know that his inner core is the soul of an adult.

In fact, if Natsume really told the truth to Ishida Ryugen, he would definitely not stop it. After all, Ishida Ryugen is a Quincy and is very familiar with the Shinigami. He knows that some existences cannot be judged by their appearance.

It's a pity that Natsume is not ready to tell the truth to Ishida Ryugen yet, or in other words, he has no intention of telling anyone his secret at all.

At least for now.

Sighing slightly, Natsume revealed some of the truth:

"Actually, I don't know where I'm going or how long I'll be going."

At this point, he noticed the twinkling look in Ishida Ryugen's eyes. After the sarcasm, Natsume was really helpless:

"It's true, I didn't lie to you. The only thing I can be sure of is that a small shrine in Higurashi Shrine has an unusual attraction for me, which makes me want to explore it.

And I have a sense of directness. As long as I investigate this matter, I will definitely leave here. As for the way and time of leaving..." Natsume shrugged and looked at Ishida Ryugen innocently: "Only God knows

.

"

Natsume did tell most of the truth, but unfortunately Ishida Ryugen's expression not only did not improve, but the coldness on his face actually deepened.

This time it was not because of Natsume's concealment, but because of his boldness:

"You want to rush in without knowing anything?"