Chapter 19 - 20

Chapter 19 Thanks

Although Tezuka Kunimitsu admits that Natsume is indeed a genius, there are some things that are not so easy to master and require unremitting efforts and practice.

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't want to see Natsume think he was too arrogant and hit a wall in the future, so he just hesitated for a moment and agreed, deciding to let the facts tell Natsume that a person should be down-to-earth.

As soon as the game started, Natsume noticed Tezuka Kunimitsu's seriousness and couldn't help but look up at him. Then the smart Natsume understood his thoughts from his serious expression.

——What a lovely child!

Natsume smiled inwardly, knowing that Tezuka Kunimitsu's purpose was not to undermine his self-confidence, but to stop himself from being too proud.

As a result, Natsume once again reduced the strength he showed by a few points, and the game that could have been evenly matched became one-sided.

Of course, it was on Tezuka Kunimitsu's side.

As expected, the winner was Tezuka Kunimitsu, but Natsume was not completely shaved and still scored one point -

6:1.

"That's great, Tezuka-kun!"

Natsume said appreciatively to Tezuka Kunimitsu as the two shook hands.

However, after receiving the praise, Tezuka Kunimitsu not only did not show a proud look, but looked at Natsume with a somewhat complicated look in his eyes.

A point was scored by a beginner who had learned tennis for less than a day...

Tezuka secretly gritted his teeth and instantly decided to double his training volume in the future!

This is because Tezuka Kunimitsu's focus was on getting the lost point, so he didn't see Natsume's smooth and clean forehead without a drop of sweat, otherwise the blow would have been even greater!

"You are the most talented tennis player I have ever seen, bar none."

Tezuka Kunimitsu said to Natsume seriously, the complexity in his eyes slowly turned into a fighting spirit:

"You will stick to playing tennis, Natsume-kun. "

A good opponent is very rare. Tezuka Kunimitsu is not afraid of being defeated, nor is he afraid of the emergence of powerful "enemies." What he looks forward to is the feeling of having a hearty game.

"Well, who knows?"

Natsume only plays tennis to cope with the school's regulations. In fact, he really doesn't have much love for tennis, but looking at the persistent eyes of the young man in front of him, he can't say anything negative.

Therefore, Natsume gave Tezuka Kunimitsu a very ambiguous answer.

Natsume's answer made Tezuka Kunimitsu frown, but he is not very familiar with Natsume now, and he knows that there are some things that he has no position to say, so he just expressed his thoughts to him, but did not force him to agree to anything:

" I hope you can persist and compete with me."

"There will be a chance."

Natsume still did not make any promises to Tezuka Kunimitsu. After all, he can play tennis now. Whether he will come to this tennis park in the future is still a question. The unknown, Natsume would not write a blank check to Tezuka Kunimitsu for something he was not sure about.

Tezuka Kunimitsu felt a flash of disappointment in his heart. He was really looking forward to the growth of the boy in front of him and then competing with him.