Chapter 249 - 250

Chapter 249 New Character Appears

"I have seen this matter from beginning to end. You have to take responsibility for your actions, officer."

Tezuka Kunimitsu, who had always been regarded as an ordinary hostage, suddenly said. The cold expression on his face made the police chief tremble. Suddenly an ominous premonition arose -

this young man's expression was too serious. It didn't look like he was venting his dissatisfaction, but he looked really confident. Could it be that this young man had some special identity? Did you hit the iron plate today?

I have to say, Mr. Police, you told the truth.

Previously, the youths of Seigaku could leave after finishing the notes, but Tezuka Kunimitsu was worried about Natsume and wanted to wait until he was done before leaving. The other Seigaku main candidates naturally followed Tezuka Kunimitsu's lead and stayed.

Although Qingxue is not one of the top super aristocratic schools in Japan like Hyotei, it does not mean that there are no students with status in Qingxue.

Just like Tezuka Kunimitsu, his grandfather was once a high-ranking police officer and a top figure among tens of thousands of police officers. Even if he has retired at home now, it does not mean that he has no influence at all.

On the contrary, his influence is still very great, so if Tezuka Kunimitsu really calls his grandfather and tells him about this, the policeman in front of him will definitely be unlucky. The best result is to be dismissed from his post, or even imprisoned for a period of time. It's not impossible!

The policeman may not be clear about this, but it is impossible for Natsume not to understand. When Tezuka Kunimitsu opened his mouth, Natsume already knew his plan, but Natsume did not intend to let Tezuka Kunimitsu come forward.

It's not that he feels unreliable, but that there is no need to owe this favor. Natsume has too many ways to deal with an ordinary policeman, and relying on Tezuka Kunimitsu is obviously the last resort.

"Just let me handle it, Tezuka."

Natsume said to his opponent, Tsuka Kunimitsu. After saying a simple sentence, his hand that had already touched the phone retracted. In front of some people, he said the same thing, but in front of some people, He is the most talkative.

"Okay."

Tezuka Kunimitsu nodded, looking at Natsume with trust in his eyes:

"Sure enough, Natsume, you can solve this little thing easily, right?"

"Yes."

Natsume's expression looked better, I have to say that Tezuka Kunimitsu's trust made him feel a lot better after being ruined by the police in front of him.

"Then why bother? Just kill them."

Seeing the harmonious atmosphere between Natsume and Tezuka Kunimitsu, Sesshomaru felt unhappy. As he said this, the young students were extremely afraid and curious. The sharp nails shined out again.

"You can't kill people in public. It will be very troublesome to deal with the scene that way."

Natsume said patiently to Sesshomaru. He always had a lot of patience with Sesshomaru. No matter how unreasonable his words sounded, Natsume would never really get angry. .

"It's really troublesome. Is it okay to kill everyone in sight?"

Sesshomaru frowned slightly and glanced at everyone's faces. Everyone who came into contact with his eyes froze, feeling like the god of death. The sickle seems to be hanging above his head!