Chapter 315 - 316

Chapter 315 You don’t deserve it!

Kurosaki Ichigo was actually just speculating because of his illness. However, what he didn't expect was that his words made Ishida Uryu instantly excited. He had never been so excited even when he was caught and faced death.

"Don't ask him!"

Uryū Ishida suddenly started struggling. He didn't even care whether the wound on his neck was cut deeper and bleeding more. He just yelled at Kurosaki Ichigo:

"I would rather die. I don't want his help!"

Yuki was also startled by Ishida Uryū's sudden excitement. If she hadn't reacted and moved the fan away, Ishida Uryū's head would have been cut off!

Although Yuxi's fan is not good at cutting, it is actually very sharp.

Not to mention the surprise of others, Sesshomaru's face instantly turned cold. Part of the reason why he participated in the battle was to fight against Ichimaru Gin, but most of it was because of Natsume. If Natsume hadn't wanted to save people, he would have You will never take the initiative to provoke the enemy.

Although Sesshomaru has never been afraid of fighting.

"Underworld Zangetsuha!"

Sesshomaru suddenly shouted, using a big move to cut the Bawente who was fighting him in half, as well as his puppet, and then suddenly jumped out of the battle, and returned to Natsume with one wrong step. Around him:

"Without Takashi's help?"

Sesshomaru looked at Ishida Uryu coldly, and the contempt in his eyes made the always proud Ishida Uryu tremble all over.

"What do you think you rely on to survive until now? Without Takashi, you would have died a long time ago!"

Sesshomaru didn't care about the young man's fragile self-esteem, and pointed out directly that Uryū Ishida had always been unwilling to face it. reality.

Yes, from the time Natsume and Sesshomaru appeared, he wanted to pretend that he didn't exist. Especially later, when they all became a burden and the main force of the battle became Ichimaru Gin and Sesshomaru, Ishida Uryu has actually been thinking about himself. Comfort - it

is Sesshomaru who is fighting, not Natsume; it is Sesshomaru who is fighting, not Natsume...

Ishida Uryu is not particularly familiar with Natsume, but whenever he sees him, Ishida Uryu will think of himself in the hospital that day What I heard and saw, that man's smile, that man's gentleness, that man's tolerance...

Even though Ishida Uryū told himself countless times that he didn't care about that man at all, but when Natsume appeared in front of him , he still felt that he was actually helped by that man.

How does Uryū Ishida accept this?

"If you die, you will die. I never said that I was afraid of death, nor did I say that I wanted you to come and save me!"

Uryu Ishida couldn't help but shout out in excitement.

"Ishida!"

Kurosaki Ichigo immediately shouted his name with disapproval. Kurosaki Ichigo didn't know what the story was between Ishida Uryu and the boy named Natsume Takashi, but now was the time to talk about that. ?

Not to mention that in fact, it was Natsume and his friends who saved him and others, but in the current state of Ishida Uryu, he is still in the hands of the enemy. It is not a good thing to offend the most powerful person on his side. What an idea!

"You..."

Sesshomaru's breath became a little colder again. With a move of his finger, a light whip appeared in the air, and it was about to hit Uryu Ishida.