Chapter 127 - 128

Chapter 127 Luxury

Mao Lilan didn't notice what her little tenant was struggling with. At this time, she was still shocked by the few cards she just played, or to be more precise, Natsume's few cards.

"I always thought that my luck at poker was good enough, but who knew you were even better than me!" Mao Lilan looked at Natsume in amazement, and suddenly she understood the feelings of those who had played poker with her: "Even if It's me. It's rare to encounter such a good hand once in ten, but you actually have such a sure winning hand in every hand. I really can't play poker with you anymore, Natsume." Mao Lilan was not kidding, After this time, she really didn't want to play poker with Natsume anymore.

The feeling of losing everything was really not a good feeling, especially since Natsume didn't rely on skill, just luck, and didn't draw all the cards as big as his opponents. Level of despair.

Unless his opponent is playing tricks, there is no way for ordinary people to defeat him!

"Today is just a coincidence. I don't have such good luck other times."

Natsume said honestly. He glanced at the playing cards, and the faint black smoke version of the evil spirit on them came into view.

Yes, the reason why Natsume got all the good cards today was not because he was lucky, but because he cheated. It was not him who cheated, it was Muramasa's evil spirit that helped him cheat.

Maybe Muramasa already regarded Natsume as his future master, so he used his evil energy to secretly help Natsume, allowing him to get good cards.

Of course, only Natsume knows this. No, maybe Tomoe also knows. As for Mao Lilan and Conan, they only think it's just good luck and don't take Natsume's words seriously at all.

"Are you still going on?"

Natsume could see that Mao Lilan and Conan didn't believe what he said, and he didn't care. He just changed the topic naturally.

"No more playing."

Mao Lilan shook his head and looked at Natsume helplessly:

"With your incredible luck, even if you play a hundred times today, I'm afraid Conan and I have no chance of winning, so don't waste time. "

Originally, I played poker just to kill time, but I might as well not play this kind of game where I lose everything. I felt so shocked.

"Okay."

Natsume agreed without hesitation, and the two teenage boys and girls decided like this, completely ignoring the opinions of Conan, the participant.

Conan, who was feeling uneasy, naturally had no intention of complaining. The game ended in such an anticlimactic manner.

Although Kikuchiemon was busy arranging the banquet, he was actually paying attention to Natsume, or to be more precise, paying attention to Tomoe's every move.

When he saw that Natsume and the others were not playing poker, Kikuchiemon thought for a moment, and then called the butler over to give some instructions. The butler nodded and bowed to accept the order and then came to Natsume and the others.

"Young masters and ladies, I wonder if you want to go swimming?"

After the housekeeper came over, he told his master's instructions:

"There is still a long time before the banquet starts. The guests can go to the swimming pool to play."

"Swimming Ah..."

Mao Lilan was a little excited. The weather is so hot, and there is nothing boring to do now. It's also good to go swimming!

At this time, Mao Lilan had completely forgotten what Taro Kikuchi said last night, otherwise she would never dare to swim in the swimming pool where people almost drowned!