Chapter 265 - 266

Chapter 265: A ten-year-old serial killer?

However, there is no need for Natsume and Sesshomaru to answer, because someone has already given the answer to Conan and Hattori Heiji.

"Hahaha..."

Along with a burst of arrogant laughter, a young man with dyed yellow hair and a boy who looked about ten years old came out from behind a pillar.

"You're lucky to have escaped, Ka Xiu."

It was the boy who spoke, not the yellow-haired young man:

"But no one can remind you next time."

After saying that, the boy turned his gaze from Ka Xiu's face again. Turning to Sesshomaru:

"I'm really lucky today. I thought I just met Kashu Beru, the one behind the wheel, but I didn't expect that he brought me another one.

Although I have never seen you before. , but I have never heard of anyone who looks like you, so you must be a weakling like Ka Xiu!

Send two opponents back at once, and I will be one step closer to the king! Today is really my lucky day Ah!"

The boy didn't seem to take Kashiu and Sesshomaru seriously at all. Kashiu didn't mention it for the moment. Sesshomaru, who was looked down upon, had a cold look in his eyes, and a terrifying murderous aura unconsciously emanated.

"Huh?"

Not to mention that the boy was still very keen. He felt it as soon as Sesshomaru released his murderous intent. The pain, as if a needle was pricking his skin, shocked the boy's heart, and then he felt uneasy——

No, this guy is so powerful just by releasing his aura, so how can he be considered a weakling? Isn't today my lucky day, but my unlucky day?

But if he was really that strong, how come he had never heard of him when he was in the demon world? You must know that no one may know about a mediocre person, but such a low-level person like Ka Xiu and this unknown strong man cannot remain unknown!

Sesshomaru was indeed famous when he was in the demon world, but that was a thousand years ago, and these monsters are still children now, so how could they have heard of the legend left by Sesshomaru a thousand years ago?

"Who are you? I have never seen you in the demon world!"

I have to say that most of the monsters are very straightforward. They are so good that everyone is a good person, and they are so bad that they don't hide it. The boy is now In this way, if you don't know, just ask, and he won't have any worries at all.

Yes, the boy is not a real human boy, but a monster, a male monster.

"Hmph, Sesshomaru won't pay attention to you, Booth!"

It was not Sesshomaru who answered the boy, that is, Booth, but Kashu:

"You are the monster who uses your own abilities to kill humans at will, right, Booth? The reason why Kiyoma and I came to Osaka is to defeat you and send you back to the demon world!"

Kashiu didn't realize that he had actually said Sesshomaru's name. He just stared at Booth bitterly, wishing he could take a bite. The look of biting him to death.

"Kashu..."

Takamine Kiyoma could hardly help but sigh. The monster and his partner in front of him were indeed the purpose of coming to Osaka with Kashu, but now there are so many ordinary humans around. Kashu said these You also need to divide your time!

Although most people don't care about things here because they are injured or their friends are injured, the attention of the people at my table is always on me and the others!