Chapter 119 - 120

Chapter 119 Determined to Win

In fact, it is more accurate to say it is a demon sword rather than a famous sword.

Yes, what Tomoe received was information about the demon sword Muramasa, the whereabouts of a famous demon sword. Now this sword is in the hands of a man named Kikuchiemon.

Kikuchiemon is an ordinary person. He does not have any power that is different from ordinary people, so there is no way to control the demon sword Muramasa. According to the news received from Tomoe, since he obtained the demon sword Muramasa, things have happened continuously in the Kikuchi family. There have been several accidents, and three people have died, not to mention the injured.

But I don’t know whether Kikuchiemon has a stubborn character or whether Demon Sword Muramasa is too confusing. Even so, Kikuchiemon has no intention of dealing with Demon Sword Muramasa.

Now the entire Kikuchi family is in a state of panic, and they don't know when it will explode.

The Kikuchi family is also a very big family in Japan. Of course, it is much worse than the Atobe and Suzuki families. The business of the following group also involves many fields and makes a lot of money, so there should be no way to buy it with money. Impressed Kikuchiemon.

After listening to Tomoe's analysis, Natsume squinted and thought for a while, but for a while, he couldn't think of any normal way to get the demon sword Muramasa.

Yes, in a normal way, Natsume is bound to win over the demon sword Muramasa. In order to save Sesshomaru's arm, Natsume can do anything without any psychological burden.

With his powerful power and long-term relationship with two monsters who ignored human laws, Natsume's values ​​​​have long deviated from the right path.

"Let's talk to Kikuchiemon first. If there is really no way to legally obtain the demon sword Muramasa, then I can only..." Natsume didn't say anything clearly, but Tomoe immediately understood what he meant, and he was thinking

I don’t think there’s anything wrong with what Natsume did, but I’m just a little bit sour –

I wonder if Natsume would do whatever it takes if it’s for herself?

How could Ba Wei's little thoughts be hidden from Natsume? He raised his hand and lightly tapped Ba Wei on his forehead, dumbfounded: "Idiot." Natsume didn't make any promises, nor did he say what would happen if Ba Wei encountered a similar

situation

. How to do things on your own, but just a helpless and tolerant "idiot" is enough to explain a lot of things.

The sourness in Ba Wei's heart was instantly wiped away, and a bright smile appeared on his face again: "This is the

first time someone said that the demon fox is a fool. Xiaozhi, you are really different."

The demon fox can be said to be one of the monsters. The smartest kind. Even when Ba Wei was the weakest and most embarrassed, even his enemies did not use the word "idiot" to describe him.

But being called by Natsume like this, Tomoe not only didn't feel offended, but actually felt very happy. Even Tomoe himself didn't know what kind of mentality this was.

Maybe the expression on Natsume's face just now was too gentle!

"Okay, Tomoe, you are very smart, okay?"

Natsume saw that Tomoe was not angry. After shaking his head again, his face straightened and he returned to the subject: "Is there any way you can contact