Chapter 85 - 86

Chapter 85 The battle is not going well

After all, Inutaro is also a pure-blooded youkai, and his self-healing ability is also very strong. In the time he was talking, the wounds on his body caused by Natsume had almost healed.

At this point, the two sides had broken up, and naturally there was no need to continue chatting. Inutaro touched his hand on his waist, and the knife hanging on his waist was already in his hand. After holding a beautiful sword flower, he went towards He attacked Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru pushed Natsume aside gently with one hand, waved his other hand, and five light whips appeared between his fingers, and he took a step forward to fight Inutaro.

Natsume followed Sesshomaru's power and hid aside and did not join the battle. It was not that he did not care about Sesshomaru, but that he knew that Sesshomaru's character definitely did not want him to play.

Firstly, Sesshomaru's self-esteem does not allow him to rely on helpers when dealing with a mere Inutaro. Secondly, when Natsume is with Sesshomaru, he is more often a professional similar to a "priest", mainly providing Sesshomaru plus red and blue.

I don’t see “priests” always rushing to the front line to fight!

As the battle between Sesshomaru and Inutarou became more and more intense, Natsume's brows furrowed more and more tightly. He was very sure that it was not his illusion. Sesshomaru's combat effectiveness had dropped significantly, only about half of what he was in his prime!

——What happened to Sesshomaru?

Natsume, who had always been calm, was unconsciously irritated at this time. He checked Sesshomaru's body and found that except for the injury on his chest when they first met, there were no other injuries on his body. Even the injuries on his chest were all injured by him. After being cured, Sesshomaru should be back to his full strength. Where did half of the demonic power go?

Despite Inutaro's cowardly appearance at the beginning, in fact his demonic power is quite profound. Even if it is not as good as Sesshomaru before, it is definitely not twice the difference.

Therefore, not long after the battle started, Sesshomaru was already at a disadvantage. The light whip he swung was always dodged by Inutaro, but when Inutaro's sword attacked, he could not escape every time.

In less than ten minutes, there were two or three more scars on Sesshomaru's body. Although none of them were serious injuries, it still made Natsume's heart arouse. The terrifying murderous intention was slowly brewing in his heart, and it was ready to explode at any time. possible.

"Hahaha..."

Compared to Natsume's depression, Inutarou could be said to be too happy. At the beginning, he was a little cautious, for fear that his intelligence would be wrong, but Sesshomaru's strength had not actually declined.

However, as the battle lasted longer, Inutarou suddenly discovered that the strength of Sesshomaru at this time was much different from the one he knew before. The worries that had been pressing in his heart were suddenly wiped away. Not only did he let go of his hands and feet to speed up the offensive, She was so proud that she was about to fly:

"Aren't you always so proud that you don't even take me seriously? What about now? Are you being suppressed and beaten by me? You must remember it after you get to the underworld. I, Inutarou, will kill you!"

Inutarou kept attacking with his hands, and kept talking in his mouth to stimulate Sesshomaru, as if he wanted to take this opportunity to vent out his years of depression and humiliation.

No matter what Inutaro said, Sesshomaru just remained silent. It was not that he was not good at words, but that he did not bother to argue with a clown.