Chapter 243 - 244

Chapter 243: Another conflict

"It's me who should ask this question, Tezuka, shouldn't you study hard in school and make progress every day?"

Natsume turned his head slightly and looked at the young man behind him, and said in a calm tone.

Yes, it was Tezuka Kunimitsu who was squatting behind Natsume. Not only him, but also many of Seigaku's candidates were all squatting there honestly. This was also the main reason why Natsume asked Sesshomaru not to kill impulsively not long ago. ——Leave

aside the life and death of other people, Tezuka Kunimitsu is his recognized friend after all. Even if he feels very average about the other main candidates of Qingxue, he can't let them get hurt for Tezuka Kunimitsu's sake, right?

After all, it is still during the national competition. Any injury to one of the main players would be a disaster for Qingxue, who already has two injured players.

"Today is the anniversary of the founding of the school. The school is on holiday. We made an appointment to go shopping and relax together."

Tezuka Kunimitsu explained, but the tension in his voice was not less. No matter how smart and precocious he was, he never In essence, he is just an ordinary junior high school student. Faced with a gangster with a gun, it is strange that he is not nervous!

In particular, there was not only himself at the scene, but also his important companions and most valued friends, so Tezuka Kunimitsu was going crazy now.

This building is a large shopping mall with a full range of products and a large number of customers. This is why after so many people ran out, dozens of hostages were left behind.

And even without going upstairs, Natsume can guess that in addition to this floor, there must be many mall staff and customers blocked on the second floor and above, so the real hostages must be bigger than what they see in front of them. There are much more.

"You are all athletes. When the accident happened, so many ordinary people ran out. Why didn't any of you escape? They couldn't have been frightened, right?" Natsume's voice was still calm,

and His calmness slowly infected the teenagers, and their heartbeats slowly returned to a somewhat steady state.

"There was a pregnant woman here just now. We tried to find a way to send the pregnant woman out safely. After that..."

Tezuka Kunimitsu didn't say anything after that, but Natsume could already imagine that after sending the pregnant woman out, they didn't have time. He escaped and became one of the hostages.

But speaking of pregnant women...

The corner of Natsume's mouth twitched slightly. Does the Seigaku Tennis Club have a grudge against pregnant women? Back then, Shuichiro Oishi injured his arm while trying to save a pregnant woman. Now it's better. Everyone is implicated. No one can Didn't escape.

"But you are stupid enough. You can send a pregnant woman outside the door, but you are back again."

Natsume shook his head and said speechlessly.

"Didn't you become a hostage too? No one is too smart!"

Takeshi Momoro said a little unconvinced. Normally he would not be so rude, but now his whole spirit is tense, and a little stimulation at any time may He collapsed, so he spoke more aggressively than before.

"Damn it!"

A cold light flashed in Sesshomaru's eyes, and his sharp nails immediately popped out, and he quickly swiped at Takeshi Momoro's neck.

Rebirth of Natsume: Demon Love [Comprehensive Manga]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें