Chapter 299 - 300

Chapter 299 No courage

Inuyasha frowned, opened and closed his mouth several times, but he didn't dare to say a word of the next words.

Yes, I didn’t dare.

Inuyasha, who had always been lawless, was really scared this time. He was not afraid that he would die, but that Kagome's life would be threatened. So even though his heart was about to burst with discomfort, he gritted his teeth and refused to do anything. Didn't say.

"Ha..."

Natsume chuckled. It wasn't loud, but to Inuyasha, it felt like he was being laughed at loudly. He clenched his fists in anger, exposing the veins on the back of his hands.

"That's enough, Natsume."

Seeing InuYasha like this, Higurashi Kagome, who liked him, felt heartbroken instantly. She looked at Natsume almost pleadingly, and couldn't help but plead for InuYasha: "InuYasha

's mouth is indeed not very good, and neither do I. You are often so angry at his words, why don't you argue with a fool, Natsume?" "Ugh..."

Inuyasha

glared at Higurashi Kagome, even if he liked her, he would not be happy to be called a fool, or To be more precise, it was because Inuyasha was used to Higurashi Kagome, and hearing his crush calling him a fool to other people made Inuyasha even more heartbroken.

It's a pity that Higurashi Kagome pretended not to see Inuyasha's eyes at all, let alone comfort him. Higurashi Kagome was not an idiot, and Natsume made it so obvious, so she had already understood that Natsume didn't like Inuyasha very much.

Not only that, Higurashi Kagome also saw that Natsume valued Sesshomaru. Although she was not very willing to admit it, Higurashi Kagome could not deceive herself. In Natsume's heart, she was definitely not as important as Sesshomaru, the dog demon. .

He had been saved by Sesshomaru just now, but Inuyasha not only didn't say thank you, but even made sarcastic remarks. It would be strange if Natsume, who was protecting his shortcomings, wasn't angry.

So at this time, the first thing Higurashi Kagome had to do was to make Natsume no longer angry, instead of caring about Inuyasha's mood.

Although for Higurashi Kagome, the person she likes is Inuyasha instead of Natsume.

"Since you said so, Kagome, then I'll let him go."

Natsume glanced at Inuyasha, who looked unconvinced but couldn't say anything for some reason. There was an undisguised smile in his eyes, but that What looked like a bright smile in the eyes of others, was not pleasing to Inuyasha's eyes.

But there was no way. Among all the people and demons present, his status was definitely the lowest. Even if he had any opinions, it was useless. He could only endure it.

While he was talking, the monsters that Sesshomaru had just scared away came back again, and this time there were not only the ordinary monsters, but also a female monster wearing yukata-like clothes, sitting sideways on a big leaf.

"Kagura!"

Inuyasha and Higurashi Kagome were so familiar with this monster that they couldn't help shouting when they looked at her.

Just now, they were still wondering why those low-level monsters kept attacking them without fear of death. Even the attraction of the four soul fragments was too strong.

However, after seeing Kagura, all the questions were answered -

it turns out that these monsters are led by higher-level monsters, which is why they appear so organized and almost never escape privately.