Chapter 165 - 166

Chapter 165 Poor Taozi

"Momoshiro-kun."

Looking at the boy in front of him who was greeting him like an acquaintance, that is, Momoshiro Takeshi, Natsume nodded lightly, then turned his head to look at Higurashi Kagome, whose eyes were a little sparkling: "Don't tell me you're here to watch Seigaku's game today?"

Although it was a question, Natsume probably already had the answer in his mind. Didn't you see Takeshi Momoro carrying a tennis bag behind him? If he came to watch other schools' games, he wouldn't have to carry such a heavy thing.

"Yes."

Higurashi Kagome couldn't understand Natsume's expression, but she still nodded honestly: "Seigaku is a dark horse now, especially today is the first game of the Kanto Tournament. I can definitely do it between Seigaku and Hyōtei. I learned a lot! Will Seigaku's Tezuka Kunimitsu face off against Hyōtei's Atobe Keigo? I'm very excited just thinking about it! I've only heard that those two ministers are national-level, but I've never seen it with my own eyes Let's pass their competition!"

As she said that, Higurashi Kagome turned her eyes to Momojo Takeshi, who was ignored by Natsume. The interest in her eyes could not be concealed: "Is this Takeshi Momojo, the main candidate of Seigaku? Natsume, do you know him?"

Natsume didn't look at Momoshiro Takeshi at all, his eyes were still on Higurashi Kagome: "Well, I met him once, and our men's tennis team played a friendly match with Seigaku a few days ago. My opponent It's Tezuka Kunimitsu."

"No!"

Higurashi Kagome almost cried out. She had long wanted to watch Tezuka Kunimitsu's game with her own eyes, but she was either busy during Seigaku's game and couldn't go. , or went to Tezuka Kunimitsu but had no end, so it has been delayed until now.

"Why didn't I know about this?"

Higurashi Kagome said with an annoyed look on her face,

"I've been looking forward to saying this for so long!"

"You were sick at that time."

Natsume glanced at Higurashi Kagome lightly, her eyes There was a light that Kagome Higurashi couldn't understand.

"I can't let a sick person go to the game."

"Ahahaha..."

Higurashi Kagome immediately laughed awkwardly after hearing this. Now whenever her "illness" is mentioned, Higurashi Kagome will feel I felt uneasy, so naturally I didn't dare to continue asking.

Listening to Natsume and Higurashi Kagome chatting naturally there, Takeshi Momoro stood there feeling embarrassed and didn't know whether he should leave.

That day in the sushi restaurant, Natsume and Seigaku Shoshou made things very unpleasant. When they separated, the atmosphere was very depressing. But to be honest, after thinking about it carefully later, Momoshiro Takeshi didn't actually have any bad feelings towards Natsume, especially after hearing that He defeated his own Hyouyama Minister, so Takeshi Momoro admired Natsume deep down in his heart.

Therefore, after he just saw someone who seemed to be Natsume, he came over to say hello without hesitation, but who knew that he received a cold reception. Even the big-hearted Takeshi Momojo couldn't laugh at this time.

"Don't you come here without knowing who is competing today?"

He just wanted to make Natsume forget about his "sickness" as soon as possible, so Kagome Higurashi hurriedly changed the topic because she didn't notice the restless Takeshi Momojo.