Chapter 275 - 276

Chapter 275: Soft Persimmon?

Several other people turned their heads and were shocked to find that the yellow-haired young man was holding his throat with both hands, opening his mouth as hard as he could but unable to say a single word.

The yellow-haired young man naturally discovered that he could not speak earlier than Conan. Compared with Conan's simple worry, he was extremely afraid -

as the human partner of monsters, he had also followed Booth to fight many monsters, and had witnessed He has experienced all kinds of strange abilities of those monsters. Although most of the abilities are used for fighting, there are also non-combat abilities. He once encountered a monster that used its singing to affect the emotions of those who heard it.

So he absolutely believed that Ka Xiu could make himself unable to speak. If it was just that he could not speak, it would be easier to say. What if he also used other tricks on himself?

Thinking of this, it would be strange if the yellow-haired young man was not afraid!

It has to be said that the intuition of the yellow-haired young man is still very accurate. Being unable to speak is indeed just the first step. Next, he will lose more, until the most precious thing... his life.

But there was one thing he guessed wrong. It was not Kashiu who was tampering with him, but Sesshomaru!

He was so panicked when he tried to escape that he didn't realize that his body had been punctured by something sharp. It was at that time that the toxin flowed into his body.

The wound is now scarred and will be completely healed in about ten minutes. Therefore, even if he is taken to the hospital for an autopsy in ten minutes, no flaw will be found.

In fact, it was not just the yellow-haired young man. Conan and Hattori Heiji actually thought the same thing as him. They also thought it was Kashiu who did it. Although they could not find any flaws just like Booth disappeared, they had just separated from the yellow-haired young man. The closest one is Ka Xiu, and since I have personally witnessed Ka Xiu’s abilities that can only be imagined, it would be strange not to doubt him.

"Where did you get Kashu and Takamine Kiyoma?"

Hattori Heiji glared at Natsume, and did not bother to let Conan ask what Natsume knew. The most important thing now is to get Kashu and Takamine Kiyoma. After all the hard work, it turns out that both Booth's disappearance and the yellow-haired young man's poison-like symptoms are related to both of them!

"Sent him home."

As if he didn't notice Hattori Heiji's anxiety at all, Natsume still said calmly, as if it had nothing to do with him: "The

most important thing now is to send him to the hospital for treatment, right? After all, Whether it has anything to do with Kashu and Takamine Kiyoma is not up to you, it is up to the doctor and the evidence."

No matter how ferocious Hattori Heiji's expression is, it cannot scare Natsume at all. This kind of look without even a trace of murderous intent can Are you scared of Natsume, who has countless lives in his hands?

Not to mention the years in Hueco Mundo, even in that world, although most of the enemies were eliminated by Sesshomaru, Natsume was not always a spectator, let alone when Sesshomaru was still young and fighting alone. When his ability was still weak, his enemies were all killed by Sesshomaru after he chanted the spell.

Therefore, it would be impossible for Hei Hattori to put pressure on Natsume with his eyes.

"Not to mention that you are not a policeman. Even if Kashu and Takamine Kiyoma are really guilty, you have no law enforcement authority."