Chapter 271 - 272

Chapter 271 Cheating?

Natsume's words made Hattori Heiji and Conan couldn't help but look back at Kashu. Sure enough, from his face they could only see a look of unwillingness to admit defeat and persistence for victory. Not to mention tears, there was even a look of pain. Not a trace of it was revealed!

The two teenagers were shocked. With such serious injuries, even if they were replaced, they would not be as strong and determined as Card Xiu.

Seeing that little child being knocked to the ground hard again and again, even though they felt pain for him, Cardiff didn't complain or cry at all, but got up again and again just to defeat Booth!

Fight, this is a real fight!

At this moment, Hattori Heiji and Conan had to admit from the bottom of their hearts that besides fighting, what other words could describe this bloody real scene?

Any kendo match or football match is nothing compared to the battle in front of me!

But thinking so, Hattori Heiji and Conan couldn't remain indifferent to the tattered Kasu, even if it was out of Kasu's subjective consciousness.

Kaxiu is only five or six years old. What does he know? He may not even be able to fully understand what life is and how precious life is.

Maybe he still doesn’t know that when a person dies, he disappears from this world, not to some far away place or to a beautiful paradise!

"What is Kashiu's identity?"

Compared to the impulsive Hattori Heiji, Conan was a little calmer. He looked up at Natsume steadily. The look in his eyes definitely shouldn't be that of a child. Maybe because of him He also changed from a high school student to a child's body, so he also suspected that Ka Xiu was in the same situation.

After all, judging from Natsume's attitude towards Kashiu, it's not like he would treat a six-year-old child.

"Who is he?"

"Kashu Beru."

Natsume knew what Conan wanted to ask, but it was impossible to give him a real answer:

"Don't you know?"

"You know that what I want to ask is not This!"

Conan couldn't help shouting. Out of doubts about Kashiu's identity, he no longer concealed it in front of Natsume. If Natsume already knew someone in the same situation as himself, how could he not If you doubt yourself, how can you have no guesses about your identity?

Therefore, I am afraid that I have already been exposed, so why bother to cover it up?

"A six-year-old child wouldn't be that strong, nor would he be that powerful!"

Conan used the word "awesome" to describe Cardiff. Yes, why isn't he awesome? That speed, that jumping ability, that strength...even the Olympic champion can't compare to it!

Conan saw with his own eyes that Ka Xiu broke a pillar with his kick. He did not have the same high-tech shoes as himself, so he relied on pure physical strength.

There's no way such a person could be an ordinary person, right? At least it couldn't be a six-year-old child!

"It's better that you don't know some things."

Although Conan and Hattori Heiji had heard the conversation between them before and probably had their own guesses about Kashiu's identity, Natsume just didn't want to explain it clearly. How could Conan what else can we do?

Not to mention Conan's current small physique, even if it returns to its original shape, it is still not strong enough for Natsume to punch, and neither the soft nor the hard one can be used.