Chapter 329 - 330

Chapter 329 Attitude

Everyone fell silent next, not because they had nothing to say, but because they were all paying attention to the battle between Sawada Tsunayoshi and Xanxus.

Except for Li Baoen and Natsume, no one else thought Sawada Tsunayoshi would win. However, because Sawada Tsunayoshi was too determined, everyone had more expectations for Sawada Tsunayoshi.

But while almost everyone was paying attention to the battle that would determine Vongola's future, only Natsume paid more attention to Hibari Kyouya.

Although Natsume knew the results of the two battles, he certainly cared more about Hibari Kyouya than Sawada Tsunayoshi.

For Natsume, Vongola's future is not important at all. What is important is Hibari Kyouya. It is because of this that Natsume came over in advance to help Hibari Kyouya detoxify him in advance when he was fighting the poison.

What's more, Natsume knows the true identity of Xanxus and knows that no matter what the outcome of this ring battle is, the winner will be Sawada Tsunayoshi and his guardians.

Although they will suffer a lot.

The battle has been going on for a long time, not to mention that Sawada Tsunayoshi suddenly broke out and used Zero Breakthrough Kai. After that, the battle situation suddenly turned around. Here Hibari Kyouya has also suppressed his opponent to death and can be set at any time. The other party is dead.

Of course, despite Hibari Kyouya's "biting and killing" every day, in fact, he really doesn't have a life on his hands, he just looks fierce on his face.

Maybe some people were indeed crippled by him, but no one was really killed by him.

Therefore, Natsume is not worried about Hibari Kyouya's opponent at all. He can't die anyway, so he can suffer a little bit, not to mention that he was also one of the culprits who injured Tomoe in the first place.

Just when Natsume was paying attention to Hibari Kyouya's side, the battle between Sawada Tsunayoshi and Xanxus had already concluded, and the winner was naturally Sawada Tsunayoshi.

"Did you know before that the human boy had a new trick?"

Sesshomaru didn't care at all about Xanxus' past or the grudge between him and Vongola Kyuudaime. What he wanted to know more was why Natsume knew about Sawada Tsuna. Kat's secret trick.

Sesshomaru was not a fool. Of course, he had already seen the expressions of those outside the field when Sawada Tsunayoshi used his special move. Except for Li Baoen, everyone else had more or less surprised expressions on their faces. .

So Sesshomaru determined that not all of Sawada Tsunayoshi's new tricks were known to even his companions, so how did Natsume know about it?

Sesshomaru was very sure that Natsume had not been in contact with anyone in the Vongola during this period.

Yes, of course he was sure, because during this period of time when he and Natsume lived together, the two of them were almost inseparable except when they went to the toilet.

Not to mention that Natsume went out, even when he was on the phone, he didn't let Sesshomaru avoid it, so Sesshomaru was so sure.

Isn't this strange?

In fact, Sesshomaru had discovered it a long time ago. Natsume would always know some things that he would never know. In the past, the two were just companions, so Sesshomaru didn't ask more questions. But now that they are lovers, Sesshomaru can't stand Natsume. concealed.

"Well, I do know."

Sesshomaru's expression was so serious that Natsume had no way to deceive him. At this moment, Natsume even regretted it. He had been too complacent before and forgot how keen Sesshomaru was.