Chapter 111 - 112

Chapter 111 Mount (Part 2)

"You can't let me dream!"

The person before said angrily:

"If it were possible, I would actually like to have a monster as a mount!"

As he said that, the person seemed to have forgotten his anger and began to fantasize:

"Think about it Look, it's so cool to ride a monster around, and women will circle around me..."

"Okay, okay, don't dream while you're still asleep. How can we humans be able to conquer monsters? As a mount? Even those witches and mages can't do such a thing!"

Well, this person is definitely an ignorant type, at least Natsume knows that Miroku has a Hachi.

"No, I'm getting tired as we talk. Let's go to bed quickly."

"I told you not to dream, how about now?"

"Ah... don't be a monster, God will give me a donkey!"

"... "

The two people chatted for a few more words and then went to bed. After all, it was getting really late now, and it would be dawn if they didn't sleep anymore.

The two of them were just chatting and daydreaming. In fact, they didn't care at all, because they knew that it was a fantasy for them, who could hardly even eat enough.

Natsume also didn't take it to heart. It was just a chat between two strangers, so there was no need to care at all.

However, at an angle that Natsume didn't notice, Sesshomaru's eyes flashed with a strange light, obviously taking the seemingly boring conversation into his heart.

——Mount?

Sesshomaru lowered his gaze -

after all these years, had he neglected something very important?

Because Natsume has always been too indifferent and strong, Sesshomaru often ignores the fact that he is actually a human. In other words, no matter how good his physical fitness is, there will be a gap compared with Sesshomaru, who is a monster. .

Even if Natsume doesn't get tired after walking like the two ordinary people outside the cave who are already asleep, walking on their feet is obviously not an easy task, right?

Sesshomaru thought more and more, and then a certain idea slowly formed in his mind, and he made a decision in his heart.

Natsume didn't know what was going on in Sesshomaru's mind. After all, he didn't have the spiritual vision of an adult. After the two people outside fell asleep, he fell asleep in a daze.

Natsume woke up again before dawn. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Sesshomaru looking at him. His golden eyes were very clear, not at all confused as he had just woken up.

"Are you awake a long time ago, Sesshomaru?"

Natsume asked softly, because the two people outside were not awake yet. Although he and Sesshomaru were not afraid of them, they did not want to wake them up and cause trouble.

After all, Sesshomaru's monster appearance is too obvious.

"Yeah."

Sesshomaru made a nasal sound, but did not tell Natsume that in fact he never slept again after being woken up in the middle of the night. It was not because of the two non-threatening humans outside, but because he had been thinking about that idea in his mind. .

"Should we leave now?"

Natsume suggested directly to Sesshomaru without thinking too much.

"Okay."