Chapter 75 - 76

Chapter 75 Shang Yun’s conspiracy

"Yeah, yeah, I'm actually disliked by Sesshomaru. I'm so sad!"

Natsume said sadly, but the expression on his face was one of happiness and reluctance. Of course, the smart Natsume knew the reason why Sesshomaru would rush away. I went back by myself just because I was worried about myself and wanted to let myself go back to recuperate.

So it was rare that Natsume actually made a joke.

"Hey, you have to go, go quickly!"

A flash of discomfort flashed in Sesshomaru's eyes, and he stretched out his hand to push Natsume, and Natsume jumped into the bone-eating well with his strength.

"Takashi!"

Natsume danced very easily, which shocked Sesshomaru. After all, in his opinion, Natsume seemed to have been pushed into a well by him!

He ducked to the side of the bone-eating well. When Sesshomaru looked inside, he was shocked to find that the well was empty, not to mention anyone, not even a piece of clothing!

"He's gone..."

Sesshomaru murmured, with deep reluctance and attachment in his voice. Unfortunately, Natsume, who had returned to modern times, could not hear it.

When he raised his head again, Sesshomaru had returned to his usual cold demeanor. It was completely invisible from his expressionless face, but his voice was so full of emotion before.

After a few leaps, Sesshomaru disappeared by the bone well. However, the direction he left turned out to be the direction he and Natsume came from not long ago!

Could it be that he was still unhappy that the old monk Shang Yun took the money he gave to Natsume, so he took advantage of Natsume's departure to kill someone and silence him?

Old monk Shangyun didn't know that the reward Natsume gave him was actually given to Natsume by Sesshomaru. However, when he saw the little dog demon appearing in front of him again, he was still frightened.

Old monk Shangyun's first reaction was that Sesshomaru was here to kill him!

"Don't kill me!"

Old Monk Shang Yun fell to the ground as soon as his feet gave out. He moved backwards and begged Sesshomaru for mercy: "Please let me go, I'll give you the

money back, right?" , all the money will be returned to you!"

Because Sesshomaru and Natsume had not been away for a long time, and the old monk Shangyun had just been counting money for fun, how could he have thought that Sesshomaru would leave and come back again?

Old monk Shang Yun's medical skills are indeed the best in the neighborhood, but this cannot change his timid and greedy nature!

The reason why he rejected Sesshomaru in the first place was that, on the one hand, the old monk Shang Yun really didn’t like monsters and did not want to heal the wounds of humans who associate with monsters. On the other hand, and most importantly, although Sesshomaru looked expressionless and cold, but this time After all, he was still an underage little monster at that time, and he didn't seem to be a threat at all. This made Old Monk Shang Yun bold!

Little did we know how regretful the old monk Shang Yun was later. If he had known that Sesshomaru was so powerful and cruel, he would have taken good care of him from the beginning!

How could we end up like this?

Sesshomaru didn't care what old monk Shang Yun was thinking, nor did he care about what a mere human being thought. He simply told the reason why he left and came back: "If you want to save your life, tell me about the herbs that can remove scars.