Chapter 159 - 160

Chapter 159: The aftermath

Natori Monday's words not only changed the expressions of the man and the boy monster, but also changed the expressions of Daomei and Dio.

It's not that they are not smart, it's just that things happened so fast that they didn't have time to think about it. Now that Natori made it clear on Monday, Daimei and Dio realized that something was wrong.

Yes, regardless of Natsume's combat value, his calmness was indeed a bit unusual, but they had all ignored it before.

"What do you mean?"

The man was the first to break the silence:

"Are you also a monster?"

This was the first thing the man thought of. As the owner of the book, the man knew that the physical fitness of monsters was far superior to that of ordinary people. Even the owner of the book Without chanting a spell, his combat effectiveness is much stronger than that of ordinary people.

Therefore, after stopping Natori Monday's words, the man intuitively believed that Natsume was a monster.

"What? Are you a monster too?"

Dio exclaimed,

"But why haven't I seen you in the demon world?"

Yes, Dio's thoughts were the same as those of the man, although she did not feel a familiar aura on Natsume's body. But it may also be some kind of special ability.

After all, not all monsters have the same abilities.

"Hahaha..."

Before Natsume could say anything, Natori Monday couldn't help laughing. He pointed at Natsume while laughing. Natsume even saw the tears in Natori Monday's eyes through his sunglasses.

——Is it so funny?

Natsume was speechless about Natori's reaction on Monday. In fact, he was used to this situation. In that world, he was always mistaken for a youkai, and now he is regarded as a monster... Natsume said that he was very calm, really

. Calm down.

"What's so funny? Am I right?"

Natori smiled so exaggeratedly on Monday that everyone noticed something was wrong.

"Of course it's funny."

Although Natori stopped laughing on Monday, he couldn't hide the smile in his voice: "

Natsume is a real human being. I really don't know how your eyes grow. How does he look like a monster? "?"

- It looks like everywhere!

Except for Natori Monday and Natsume, the other humans and monsters present were thinking this at the same time, but no one said it out loud. They just looked at Natsume with doubts in their eyes.

"Are you a human? Then why do you know about monsters?"

The man's suspicious eyes and words made Natori Monday almost disdainful of him, which showed that his IQ was too low: "Because Natsume is also the owner of the book, How come you don't know about the monsters?"

Natsume glanced at Natori Monday and didn't blame him for revealing his identity. Anyway, he was indeed the owner of the book. As for his monsters...

well, just pretend that they had no fate.

"What?!"

This was definitely a quartet. Even the young monster who had been pale because of a broken arm looked at Natsume in shock: "Where is your monster?" It's no wonder that the young monster was shocked