Chapter 231 - 232

Chapter 231: Carrying it on again!

The meaning of "welcome" should not be taken just at the surface. If it is Natsume, this word has no redundant meaning, but the person who greeted him was not Natsume, but a certain dog demon.

"Pa", this is the sound of the whip contacting the flesh, "Ouch", this is the sound of a poor monster screaming.

Seeing that a certain dog demon was trying to whip a certain demon away with his whip, Natsume quickly took two steps forward to stop him: "

Stop, Sesshomaru!"

Natsume didn't want to see a certain poor demon die in Sesshomaru's arms. In hand:

"It's Madara, living with me, as I mentioned to you before."

Yes, the poor guy that Sesshomaru whipped away was Madara, who just wanted to fly to Natsume out of habit. It's just on his shoulders, but he didn't expect that something bad would happen.

Madara is still in a semi-sealed state, and his small body cannot block Sesshomaru's whips. Natsume saw that Madara, who had been beaten inexplicably, was planning to return to his original form, so he hurried to stop Madara again: "Don't be impulsive

. Madara, Sesshomaru is not an enemy."

Fortunately, Natsume's words were still very useful to the two monsters, so although they still looked at each other with a bit of displeasure, Sesshomaru and Madara stopped attacking at the same time.

Sesshomaru's light whip was put away, and Madara did not continue to restore his original shape.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Sesshomaru is really belligerent. After fighting with me and Fat Ball, you don't know how much trouble he will cause you if you leave him here, Xiaozhi!" If you don't take advantage of

this If the opportunity were to add insult to injury, it would not be Ba Wei.

"Seeking death."

Sesshomaru was not a virgin who refused to fight back when bullied. As soon as Ba Wei finished speaking, his sword had already killed him.

Yes, this time Sesshomaru did not use the light whip, but a more powerful sword.

Originally, Sesshomaru was used to doing whatever he wanted. Because of Natsume, even though he didn't like Tomoe, he just wanted to teach him a lesson and didn't really want to harm his life.

But this time it was different. Tomoe's words actually meant that he should leave Natsume's side, which he absolutely couldn't bear. Therefore, drawing the sword was Sesshomaru's normal reaction.

Of course, Ba Wei was not to be outdone. He waved his fan and rushed forward. Soon, the two monsters were fighting together.

Looking at the yard that was turning into a garbage dump at a speed that could be seen with the naked eye, Natsume's mouth twitched again and again. Now he began to doubt whether it was a wise choice to put these two guys together.

Of course, Natsume couldn't kick either of them out of the house, wisely or not.

However, looking at the gradually escalating battle, Natsume's expression turned cold.

Whether it was Sesshomaru or Tomoe, their five senses were very sharp. As soon as Natsume's breath cooled down here, the two monsters there felt it at the same time.

——It’s bad, I seem to have made Takashi/Xiaozhi angry again! It's all that fox/dog demon's fault!

Sesshomaru and Tomoe looked at each other and stopped attacking at the same time.