Chapter 197 - 198

Chapter 197 Mistake

"This is a time turner."

Urahara Kisuke said briefly:

"The time turner can change the time between the present world and Soul Society at will. In other words, as long as we adjust it well, we can go to any time in the present world, it can be in the past, It can also be the future."

"So powerful?!"

Everyone who heard this for the first time was shocked, including the captain and deputy captains who were still unable to move but were conscious.

"I heard before that your Technology Development Bureau is studying the conversion problem between space and time, and has achieved success. Is this what it is?" Si Fengyuan Ye Yi is indeed a person who specializes in collecting intelligence. Even if technology

development The bureau sealed the information very tightly and couldn't hide it from her. What's more, she often drank with Urahara Kisuke, and she had heard some information from him.

"Yes."

There was nothing to hide at this time:

"And the person who is in charge of this research is Natsume."

Urahara Kisuke pointed at Natsume and said, and then everyone looked at Natsume and immediately saw something more in their eyes. Urahara Kisuke heard that he was very talented in research, but he didn't expect that he could even research such incredible things.

Being able to modify time across space, the person who can develop such a thing is definitely a genius!

With this, their escape problem will indeed be much simpler, but if there is a time turner or its research data in Jinglingting, I am afraid that the gods of death can still find the location of themselves and others from some clues.

This is a headache!

Natsume just raised the corner of her mouth slightly, still looking expressionless, but because she could see the worries in everyone's hearts, she explained: "I took out all the finished products, and all the research materials

. It was destroyed. I personally conducted all the research, so no one other than me will be able to develop a time turner." What Natsume didn't say was that even if someone got the research data on a time turner, no one would be able to produce it

. It comes out because the principles include not only the application of spiritual power in the Soul Society, but also the magic of sorcerers or onmyoji.

If you don't know magic and can only apply spiritual power, you will never be able to develop a time turner. Don't forget that Natsume used forbidden magic to come to Soul Society. The time in the world is also very confusing. If you want to use Manually controlling time conversion is not that easy.

Everyone doesn’t know why Natsume is so confident. After all, Natsume and Urahara Kisuke are not the only Shinigami in Soul Society who have research talents. Even if others don’t have the genius of these two, it is not necessarily impossible for many people to work together and work together to succeed. Ah, after all, there has been a finished product before, no matter how stupid those people are, they still have a reference, right?

But having said that, looking at Natsume's expressionless face, everyone inexplicably believed his words.

Sure enough, this young god of death is not as simple as he seems! Otherwise, ordinary new Shinigami would not be so confident, nor would they follow Urahara Kisuke so easily to betray Soul Society and have to be sneaky for a lifetime!

Little did they know that the reason why Natsume would help Urahara Kisuke and those captains and vice-captains who had become virtual was because they would all be Sosuke Aizen's enemies in the future. As the saying goes, the enemy of my enemy is my friend, so Natsume naturally had reason to help. them.