Chapter 321 - 322

Chapter 321 Who is the murderer?

Originally, Natsume was still watching with a smile, wanting to let Ichimaru Gin suffer a little, which could be regarded as revenge for Tomoe. However, as time passed, Ichimaru Gin's injuries were not healed, and now they are bleeding again after being tortured like this. .

This makes Natsume feel a little distressed. Tomoe is his friend, and so is Ichimaru Gin. Although he can't see Tomoe getting hurt, he is also uncomfortable with Ichimaru Gin's hands, so after seeing Ichimaru Gin being taught a lesson, he can .

Therefore, after seeing Ichimaru Gin's movements gradually concealed, Natsume shouted to Tomoe:

"Stop, Tomoe."

Tomoe still listened to Natsume's words, although he still looked at Ichimaru Gin with a very confused look. Not kind, but he still put out the fox fire with a wave of his hand.

"Ah, it's really dangerous!"

Ichimaru Gin, who had escaped the disaster, came back with a smile on his face. There was no emotion like guilt or anger. He couldn't tell that he was still there before. He had been attacked and almost injured.

"I just damaged your garden. There is no need to treat me like an enemy when you see me!"

Ichimaru Gin said innocently.

"What?"

The person who spoke was not Tomoe, but Natsume whose eyes suddenly became very serious:

"You didn't hurt Tomoe?"

Natsume confirmed to Ichimaru Gin.

"How can he, a Shinigami, hurt me?"

Tomoe answered Natsume, but even though he was talking to Natsume, his eyes still stayed on Ichimaru Gin's face and did not move away: "

If the flower garden wasn't too big, I wouldn't be able to protect it. Come here, I won't let him hurt even a single flower!"

Ba Wei felt very unhappy. In his heart, this was not just a home for him and Natsume, but also the sustenance of his soul, so he didn't allow it. Anyone harms every plant and tree in this home.

If he hadn't had a long-standing grudge against Sesshomaru, it would have been impossible for Tomoe to have impulsively fought with him at home last time, leaving the house and yard in a mess.

Tomoe regretted it for a long time after that -

Sesshomaru had to learn a lesson, but he could change his place! Why was he so impulsive that he started a fight at home?

Ba Wei took care of himself and protected his family and outside even more closely. Therefore, after the flower garden in the yard was destroyed by Ichimaru Gin, Ba Wei hated Ichimaru Gin.

If Ichimaru Gin hadn't directly opened the boundary gate when he left and he couldn't get in, Tomoe would definitely not have let Ichimaru Gin leave so easily.

Of course, this is based on the fact that Ichimaru Gin didn't use all his strength. Even if his strength is now exposed to the outside world, Ichimaru Gin doesn't need to use the swastika. Just the swastika is enough to eat a pot of Tomoe.

Natsume glanced at Ichimaru Gin. Ichimaru Gin's eyes were very calm. Natsume could see at a glance that he didn't have any guilt. That means...

Tomoe's injuries were not caused by Ichimaru Gin!

Only then did Natsume realize that she had taken it for granted. Ichimaru Gin's vague words had made Natsume think that he had injured Tomoe. After all, Natsume knew both Ichimaru Gin and Tomoe's fighting prowess, and knew that Tomoe would never be able to defeat Ichimaru Gin.