Chapter 295 - 296

Chapter 295: Emergency treatment

He put his hands on the ground and moved back several times. Obviously, the total distance was less than one meter, but because he was a little farther away from the two figures beside the fire, the little guy who suddenly appeared seemed to be too much. Feeling somewhat safe, the look of fear on his face has also reduced a lot.

And it wasn't until his pounding heart calmed down a little that the little guy suddenly realized that a long time had passed since he appeared, but the two figures next to the fire still looked the same as when they appeared. , although he didn’t say he would stay still, he had no intention of standing up and getting close to him.

This discovery made the little guy a little more courageous, and he dared to take a closer look at the appearance of the two figures. When he finally saw their appearance clearly, the little guy's eyes suddenly widened, and a picture suddenly appeared in his eyes. A look of despair:

"Kill... Sesshomaru?"

The little guy's eyes were staring, and he didn't know what he thought of, but tears welled up from his eyes and fell to the ground in drops:

"Wow ah ah ah... why am I so unlucky!"

the little guy cried loudly. He wanted to stand up and continue running, but he really had no strength, plus the despair caused by the sudden sight of Sesshomaru. , making his feet even weaker and unable to stand up.

"Inuyasha and Kagome are still fighting, and Miller is poisoned and dying. They managed to let me escape to find rescuers at the cost of their own injuries, but now I have screwed them up!" The little guy seems to be really serious

. He was desperate, and his crying became louder and louder:

"Why did I choose this road to escape? There are obviously several roads to Coral Village, why didn't I take other roads!" The little guy was almost crying

. The draw passed, and now he was not only worried about his own life, but what was even more desperate was that if he didn't escape and find Coral to save InuYasha and the others, then InuYasha and the others would be dead!

I don't know if the little guy cried too much. He was already ready to teach the guy who dared to disturb him and Natsume alone, but the murderous intention around Sesshomaru dissipated a little.

Especially after seeing the appearance of the visitor clearly and hearing him mention the name "Inuyasha", although his body was still cold, he had slowly put away his murderous aura.

"Are you the fox demon next to InuYasha?"

I don't know if the little guy mentioned that InuYasha was going to die. It was rare for Sesshomaru to take the initiative to talk to a little monster that he had considered a waste of time even by looking down at him.

"Hiccup..."

Because he cried so hard, the little guy was startled when he heard Sesshomaru suddenly speaking to him. He even forgot to cry. After he hiccupped, he suddenly realized that Sesshomaru was asking something. What.

Seeing that Sesshomaru did not come directly to kill him but instead asked questions, this seemed to give the little guy some courage. After raising his hand and wiping his tears casually, he quickly answered Sesshomaru's question: "Yes... I

am Shippo."

Yes, the little guy who appeared in front of Natsume and Sesshomaru after being hunted was one of Inuyasha's partners, the little demon fox Shippo.

Because he happened to be away when Natsume met Inuyasha and Kagome, Shippo didn't know Natsume.

But Shippo was deeply impressed by Sesshomaru.