Chapter 287 - 288

Chapter 287 Let’s sleep together!

Of course, Natsume would not say that this was something he knew in his previous life, so he could only blame it on Urahara Kisuke, because he was very sure that it was impossible for Sesshomaru to go to Urahara Kisuke to confirm. How could such a good person take the blame? Let it go?

Sure enough, after listening to Natsume's words, Sesshomaru's expression softened. Unlike in the Warring States Period, Natsume and Sesshomaru slept separately at home. After all, Natsume's house had many rooms, unlike in that world. We sleep in a cave or something, so naturally everyone needs a room.

This was also out of respect for Sesshomaru. Even if Natsume wanted to sleep with Sesshomaru like before, he could only endure it for the time being.

So, is today's incident an opportunity?

Just when Natsume thought of this, Sesshomaru made a request over there:

"Let's sleep in the same room from now on."

Sesshomaru was not making a request, but a request. It seemed that what he said was already a fact: "

Anyway, I'm used to it. Now."

Sesshomaru didn't feel embarrassed at all, nor did he think there was anything wrong with him suggesting sleeping with Natsume. As he said, he was used to it.

Ever since he was a weak youkai, he and Natsume had slept side by side and back to back many nights. Sleeping separately was a strange thing for Sesshomaru.

Originally, Sesshomaru thought this might be a human habit. After all, there were so many rooms in a house, and it was impossible for the whole family to sleep together, so he had not raised any objections to Natsume's arrangement before.

But it was different now. When he thought that while he was sleeping, Natsume would have many things that he no longer knew, Sesshomaru felt unbearable.

Therefore, Sesshomaru took this opportunity to propose sleeping with Natsume.

Sesshomaru is very simple emotionally. Even though he has lived for hundreds of years, in all his life, the only one he values ​​most is Natsume. Even Inu-sho and the mother who gave birth to him have to take a back seat. , let alone other humans and monsters.

Under such circumstances, even if Sesshomaru's love life wanted to be complicated, there was no place for it!

Therefore, Sesshomaru really made this request very calmly, without any charming connotation in it.

However, not everyone is as innocent as Sesshomaru. In other words, from a purely emotional intelligence point of view, everyone present is much higher than Sesshomaru, so after listening to his request, everyone's expressions changed. More or less changed.

The first is Natsume. Of course he is the happiest one. Although he had thought about taking this opportunity to get Sesshomaru into his bed before, he never thought that things would go so smoothly without any warning from him. Under the circumstances, Sesshomaru himself brought it up first!

Sure enough, even if Sesshomaru himself didn't notice anything yet, his heart was really strong, so he made such a decision based on conditioned reflex.

How could Natsume be unhappy? Not only had Sesshomaru's feelings for him been confirmed once again, but it would also be fine when sleeping in the future...

Natsume closed her eyes to hide the fiery light in her eyes. It was better not to reveal too much now. After all, there was no fool present. Even if they have guessed something, it is better not to put it in the sun until things are completely unclear.