Chapter 325 - 326

Chapter 325: The relationship we slept with together!

Sesshomaru and Ichimaru Gin tilted their heads at the same time, showing an expression that made them want to vomit -

good relationship? How did Takashi Natsume figure it out?

However, both Sesshomaru and Ichimaru Gin knew that Natsume was just joking, so they did not explain anything, but looked at each other with a slightly more unkind look.

Now that the joke is over, the next step is to give Ichimaru Gin the medicine.

In fact, Ichimaru Gin's injuries would heal on their own within a short period of time even if he didn't take any medicine. After all, his strength was there, and even if he used the bitter flesh trick, he wouldn't be seriously injured.

Nonsense, if the injury was really serious, Natsume wouldn't let him walk back by himself. Just like Kurosaki Ichigo and the others, if Urahara Kisuke hadn't gone, I'm afraid they would still be at the foot of the mountain being treated by Inoue Orihime.

However, both Natsume and Ichimaru Gin pretended not to know about it. Ichimaru Gin didn't even feel guilty at all. He took off his coat naturally and asked Natsume to bandage him.

"This little injury..."

Sesshomaru snorted, very disdainfully.

Then, when Ichimaru Gin took off all his clothes, Sesshomaru snatched away Natsume's medicine as soon as he took it out: "I'll do it." Yes, it was really taken from him, and he spread a lot of it outside without taking care of it.

Natsume glanced at Sesshomaru helplessly, but did not stop him. She knew that he did not want her to touch other men, so besides being amused, she was also very happy.

But Ichimaru Gin couldn't be happy anymore. He looked at Sesshomaru walking up to him in an air-conditioned manner, especially his unkind eyes. He always felt that it would be dangerous for him to touch him.

Although Ichimaru Gin also knew that it was impossible for Sesshomaru to kill him in front of Natsume, it was still very simple to make him suffer a little.

Let a dog demon be gentle to you? Do not make jokes!

Ichimaru Gin didn't have a tendency to self-abuse, so he almost didn't hesitate. He stretched out his hand and snatched the medicine from Sesshomaru's hand: "I can do it myself."

"I can help." Sesshomaru did not stop Ichimaru actions, and even asked "very kindly". Let Sesshomaru help? Not to mention Ichimaru Gin, even Natsume was a little dumbfounded. Are you trying to help? Saying you want to kill someone is enough.

"I can do it myself." Ichimaru Gin almost gritted his teeth. Like Sesshomaru's concerns, Ichimaru Gin also had no way to hurt Sesshomaru because of Natsume, unless he wanted to break up with Natsume, so he could only endure it for the time being. Fortunately, there were no wounds on Ichimaru Gin's back. After applying some medicine to the wounds on his front, he even tried to put his clothes back on without even wrapping them in gauze.

"Can you still wear those clothes?" Natsume reached out to stop Ichimaru Gin and handed over a new set of clothes: "Wear this, I thought I wouldn't have the chance to give it to you." Natsume gave Ichimaru Gin a kimono. , it’s not the monotonous black color of a dead-beater suit, but a blue background dotted with some white patterns. It’s not very gorgeous but definitely exquisite in workmanship. It must have taken a lot of thought.

———— Are these the clothes of the demon fox? This thought first flashed through Sesshomaru's mind, but he didn't think so after Ichimaru Gin put the clothes on. why? Because that dress fits so well! Both Tomoe and Gin Ichimaru have very good figures, and they are both standard clothes hangers, but their heights and figures are different, with Tomoe slightly taller than Gin Ichimaru.