Chapter 5 - 6

Chapter 5 Discharge

"What time is it now?"

Natsume ignored Ishida Ryugen's expression and asked the question he was concerned about.

"You slept all day and all night."

Ishida Ryusei knew what Natsume wanted to know, so after the first sentence, he added another sentence:

"I have helped you go through the transfer procedures."

"You are so efficient. ."

The corner of Natsume's mouth curled up slightly:

"I finished handling the guardian and school matters in one day. Sure enough, I have a very good eye for people."

Natsume is really satisfied, and you can see from here It can be concluded that Ryugen Ishida is indeed very capable.

This strength not only refers to his fighting power, but also his ability to handle things.

"Children should behave like children and don't act so worldly."

Ishida Ryusei glanced at Natsume, then took out the cigarette case from his pocket, flicked the bottom of the box with his finger, and a cigarette jumped out. He picked it up, put it in his mouth, and lit it with a lighter.

Ishida Ryugen's movements were dissipated and skillful, and he unconsciously exuded the charm of a mature man. If it were a woman, she would definitely be seduced and blush with her heartbeat. Unfortunately, there is only a ten-year-old child in front of him, Natsume, who cannot appreciate it. to his masculinity.

"You know I'm a child and you still smoke in front of me!"

Natsume rolled his eyes at Ryugen Ishida, but there wasn't much complaint in his eyes.

After all, he was once a mature man. Although Natsume does not smoke, he is not as curious or disgusted with cigarettes as a real child.

"And you forgot, this is a hospital. Even if you are a doctor, you can't be so unscrupulous. If you are caught and lose your job, my alimony will be reimbursed." Natsume joked

.

"Don't worry, no one in this hospital dares to trouble me."

Ishida Ryuxian didn't show any proud look on his face, but his scornful look still appeared unconsciously.

"Oh, so you are the dean? Sure enough, I am very lucky."

The corners of Natsume's mouth curved again. Although the arc was not large, people could easily feel his pleasure.

Although Natsume acted as if he worshiped money, Ishida Ryusen's expression did not change because of this, and he was not disappointed or angry with him, because the boy's eyes in front of him were too clear, so clear that Ishida Ryusen even wanted to move away. Out of sight.

He didn't look away, but Ishida Ryugen still changed the topic:

"You don't seem to be surprised about my injuries."

Ishida Ryuuzhen puffed out smoke while raising his eyebrows and said to Natsume:

"I control your fate. "Guardian, are you less concerned?"

Ishida Ryuuxian's expression was too cold, and there was no sign of asking for concern at all.

Of course, he wasn't really asking for concern.

"You seem to be alive and kicking. At least your physical condition is much better than mine."

Natsume didn't feel guilty at all: