Chapter 215 - 216

Chapter 215 Two demons meet

But Natsume guessed a possibility after thinking about it for a moment:

"You came to the house last time, right?"

Yes, since Sesshomaru came to find him, how could he let go of such an important place as home?

I'm afraid this is Sesshomaru's first stop in modern times!

"Yes."

Sesshomaru did not deny:

"The last time I came here was the same as now, there was no one."

Hearing this, Natsume breathed a sigh of relief. Fortunately, Tomoe and Madara, especially Tomoe, were not around at that time, otherwise these two The monsters will definitely fight.

This is not Natsume's alarmist statement. Based on his understanding of Sesshomaru and Tomoe, he certainly knows how deeply they hate each other. They are already very hostile to each other even before they meet. If they really meet, they will definitely be like a comet hitting the earth!

Thinking of the consequences, Natsume suddenly regretted bringing Sesshomaru home, but it would be okay not to bring him back. Since Sesshomaru also has the ability to travel through time and space, modern times will definitely be a place where he often comes.

In this case, coming to this house is just a matter of sooner or later. You can avoid the first day of the new year, but you can't escape the fifteenth day.

It is said that people don't care about words, but monsters don't care about words either. Just when I thought about Ba Wei, the door over there was pushed open from the outside.

Natsume and Sesshomaru looked towards the door at the same time, and what caught their eyes was a fox demon with a stunning appearance.

"Bawei."

Natsume chuckled and called out the name of the visitor. Yes, this demon fox could not be anyone other than Bawei.

Just like when he saw Sesshomaru, in addition to joy, Natsume's eyes also contained deep longing.

To be honest, it was the existence of Sesshomaru and Tomoe and the desire to come back to see these two monsters that motivated Natsume to work so hard to come back.

Although there are still some people in this world who have left traces in Natsume's heart, after all, these two monsters are the ones with the deepest bond with him.

Even Natsume himself doesn't know if he would have found a way to come back after accidentally entering Soul Society without Sesshomaru and Tomoe. After all, Soul Society seems to be more suitable for Natsume's existence compared to modern times.

Here Natsume was immersed in complex emotions and almost couldn't extricate himself. Over there, Sesshomaru had noticed his eyes and expression. The aura around him became cold. Sesshomaru, who didn't like to see Tomoe at first, looked at Tomoe with a new look in his eyes. A little more unkindness.

The only person who can make Natsume show such rich expressions is herself!

This thought flashed through Sesshomaru's heart, and then he let his instinct control his body. With a wave of his hand, several light whips were directed at Tomoe who had just entered the door.

Tomoe's face was actually very ugly when he opened the door, because when he was outside, he had already noticed that in addition to Natsume's aura, there was also a strong youkai aura in the house.

Tomoe didn't know whether the other party was a friend or an enemy, and was worried that Natsume would be in danger, so he pushed the door open and entered without much thought.