Chapter 23 - 24

Chapter 23 "Call me Captain Hitsugaya!"

Matsumoto Rangiku, but the way he looked at her made Matsumoto Rangiku feel like she was being despised!

"Kid, what kind of look are you looking at!"

Matsumoto Rangiku was unhappy.

"I know my own body, so I naturally know that I have been treated and I am fine, and the injuries I suffered before were not serious, so I just wanted to know about Tomoe's condition." Matsumoto Rangiku was considered his own life-saver after all

. Benefactor, even though the Killian was killed by her captain, and even though it was the Shinigami's duty to fight Hollows, Natsume still gave her a face and explained a little bit.

--Is it really?

What Natsume said made sense, and there was no way to refute it. However, intuitively, Matsumoto Rangiku felt that it was not the truth. Matsumoto Rangiku felt that even if the boy in front of him cared about his companion's injury in the first place, it was not because He knew that his injuries were minor, but that he valued his companions.

Of course, Matsumoto Rangiku just thought so in her heart, but did not say it out loud. After all, words are shallow but deep, but some words must be said well.

"I don't know your name yet, kid! Should I introduce myself to my savior?" "

You don't know my name?"

Natsume did not follow Matsumoto Rangiku's words to introduce himself, but looked meaningfully. Looking at her:

"I was in a coma for a long time!"

Matsumoto Rangiku's eyes drifted, but the smile on his face did not change, and even became a little brighter: "

You really think you are some big shot, what? Everyone knows you? Is it possible that you are a so-called star?"

——Does he really know something? impossible!

Matsumoto Rangiku felt guilty.

"Although becoming a star is not difficult for me, I am not interested in that career at all. Although I am not old, I am

not a fool. I don't believe that you just do it without doing any investigation. Two strangers were brought home."

Natsume showed his wise side, but on the other hand, he also concealed the fact that he had known them for a long time.

Facing Natsume's bright eyes, Matsumoto Rangiku suddenly felt like she had nowhere to hide, but after all, she was not only in her twenties as she seemed on the surface. Years of experience allowed her to quickly adjust her expression: "In recent days

, You have really changed a lot, Natsume!"

Matsumoto Rangiku didn't say it directly, but her words already answered Natsume's words sideways -

they did investigate Natsume and Tomoe when they were unconscious, otherwise they wouldn't have done anything. Know how he has changed during this time.

However, Natsume didn't say anything. It would be bad to make some things too clear: "

After walking through the gate of hell, you should change your concept. Otherwise, you don't know what day you will really die." Natsume looked serious

. , but just like at the beginning, Matsumoto Rangiku was still skeptical of Natsume's words, feeling that he must be hiding something, otherwise a person would not be able to change so much all at once.

Concepts are indeed easy to change, but what about character? And what about spiritual power? Before, except that he could see monsters, he knew nothing about his spiritual power. But now, in just a few days, he could even use his spiritual power to heal monsters!