Chapter 153 - 154

Chapter 153: Entanglement

"One day I will introduce you to each other."

Natsume looked away and looked at the deserted corridor, squinting slightly so that the look in his eyes could not be seen clearly:

"There will be such a day."

Although Natsume's expression did not There have been many changes, and even his voice is as calm as before, but Natori Monday is not an ordinary person after all. As a demon slayer, his five senses are much stronger than ordinary people, and his mind is much sharper, so he can still detect Natsume's emotions. Variety.

Even though he didn't know what was going on, Natori Zhou knew in his heart that something must have happened to Natsume's monster and it was no longer with him, so even if he was curious, he did not continue to ask. In essence, Natori Zhou Still very considerate.

Especially when facing Natsume, a boy who was very much to his liking.

"Ah, just hide it now. I'll wait for the day I see her." "

It's not her, it's him."

Natsume looked away and emphasized, even if there is no way for Natori to see Sesshomaru on Monday, he still can She didn’t want him to misunderstand that Sesshomaru was a female:

“Not all monsters are female, nor do they all look like children.”

Originally, Natori Monday just said it casually. It didn’t matter whether it was “she” or “him”. Anyway, she was now There is no way to see it.

However, Natori Zhou's interest was piqued by Natsume's emphasis like this: "

I thought the person you were hiding was a beautiful woman, but turned out to be a handsome guy?"

Even through his sunglasses, Natori Zhou's sparkling gaze could be seen He couldn't hide it:

"I'm really getting more and more curious."

"Haha."

Natsume chuckled lightly and did not answer. How could Sesshomaru be more than just a "handsome guy"?

That's the trembling noble master who is famous throughout the Warring States period!

Seeing Natsume's proud expression unconsciously, Natori's heart became more itchy on Monday. He had never seen Natsume show such an expression before. How good that monster was, it actually made Natori, who had always been indifferent, show such an expression. What does Rong Yan look like?

Ah, it really feels like I’m seeing that monster right now!

Poor Natori Monday doesn't even know now that if Natsume's research never yields results, he will never have the chance to see Sesshomaru in his life.

Of course, Natsume wouldn't tell him this.

"Let's go."

After the monster thing was explained clearly, Natsume was ready to go home. He didn't forget the look of reluctance hidden deep in Tomoe's eyes before leaving home.

Just after he came back, he left Tomoe alone at home. Thinking about what his master did, it was indeed a bit unethical. Natsume felt a little guilty because he didn't spend time with Tomoe because he went to school for exams yesterday and the day before yesterday.

After all, he is the one who has been with him for the longest time. Tomoe's position in Natsume's heart is always very special.

"The auditorium is over there, you're going the wrong way, Takashi!"